Even though summer is almost over, the unbearable humidity doesn’t seem to be going anywhere anytime soon. Since sweaty, matted-to-your-face hair isn’t exactly in style, we have to turn to other solutions — like bun cuffs! Take your lackluster tresses to new heights (literally) by securing your bun with a one-and-done hair clip that is all kinds of chic. Whether you create a half-up ‘do or a full top-knot, this ballerina-approved hairstyle is perfect for struttin’ your way through the dog days of summer. Want to give your bun some extra love? Try these eight bun cuff looks ASAP.
1. Double Buns: Why style one bun when you can style two? Make two playful buns and dress them up with rose gold cuffs for a majorly on-trend look.
2. Messy Bun: Give your beachy locks a chic facelift by using a metal cuff for the perfect daytime hairdo with just the right amount of don’t-care vibes. Transition into evening with matching accessories and a trend-right frock.
3. Twisted Knot: Rocking the third-day hair look? Twist it into a next-level bun and top it off with a jeweled cuff for a pulled-together effect minus the effort.
4. Free People Bouquet Bun Cuff ($16): Pay homage to the ’70s by accessorizing your strands with this bouquet bun cuff. Pair it with a boho floral dress and you’re good to go.
5. Free People Dany Stone Bun Cuff ($18): Curly hair, don’t care! Pile half those curls high with this bun cuff, leaving the rest to roam free. Spritz a bit of texturizing spray for wild-child vibes that won’t fall flat.
6. Free People Deco Wing Bun Cuff ($28): If you’re tired of your long locks but not quite ready to cut them off, use a bun cuff to keep them in place — out of sight, out of mind. Part your bangs down the middle and pair with a pink lip for a girly-girl approach to this trend.
7. Free People Engraved Bun Cuff ($18): Your hair has earned some new accessories after all you’ve put it through this summer. This mixed-metal cuff is perfect for when you want to channel your inner boho without sacrificing polish.
8. Free People Stone Bun Cuff ($18): Why spend hours on your hair when you can dress it with a no-fuss, minimalist accessory? For all your ladies with a less-is-more philosophy, snap this cuff up ASAP.
Need some hairstyle inspo in your life? Check out our faves on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.