Sometimes summer fashion can get a little predictable: Bright hues here, soft pastels there and a whole bunch of florals everywhere! Lucky for us, a new trend is coming to town this summer: cacti. We already professed our love for it in our homes and on Lena Dunham’s legs, but now we’re here to bring the trend to your closets. From pretty pastel-ish patterns to bold, graphic prints, these finds are here to sharpen your summer style.
1. Cactus Print A-Line Skirt ($17): This prickly-in-pink, pastel-colored skirt takes cactus print to a whole other level.
2. Cactus Rose Clutch ($90): Pretty cactus beadwork FTW. This clutch is just the thing you need to amp up your summer wardrobe.
3. Satin Cactus Crop Top ($36): With its mix of Palm Beach glam and modern style, this crop top would look great at any summer soiree. Pair it with some clunky heels and a maxi skirt for a super stylin’ getup. You can pick up the matching shorts here.
4. Cactus Stud Earrings ($38): Simple? Yes. Cute? Definitely. Adding to our carts? Oh yeah!
5. Cactus Print Half-Sleeve Blouse ($15): Yes, you can wear the latest cactus trend to work. Pick up this saguaro-inspired blouse to look oh-so sharp at your next meeting.
6. Tina Jeans – Cactus ($198): Sometimes that black denim just needs a little pizzazz. Problem solved with these funky cactus jeans.
7. Cactus Print Phone Case ($30): Neon and pastels make for the quintessential cactus print. Those blooming buds on top don’t hurt either.
8. Cactus Crop Tank ($29): The intricate patterns and mint color in this crop tank make for a totally on-point summer staple. Pair it with some cutoffs or a maxi skirt for the ultimate #OOTD.
9. Gold Leather Cactus Earrings ($32): Who said gold earrings need to be made out of actual metal? Pick up these gold leather earrings for a lighter (and more budget-friendly) accessory.
11. Prickly Cactus Canvas Pouch ($40): This vibrant prickly pear cactus pattern and its black background would look good on just about everything — purses, prints, wallpaper, you name it!
13. Cactus Watch ($12): We think it’s about time the cactus trend became cool again. Flaunt your prickly love with a watch like this.
15. Tote Bag ($22): This cactus bag is totes adorbs. Use it to carry goods around town, at the farmers’ market or in your fave vintage shop.
16. Sterling Silver Cactus Ring ($53): With all the natural elements showing up on stackable rings these days, we’re pretty sure you could build an entire landscape on just one hand. Southwest desert scene, anyone?
17. Cactus Scene Socks ($6): We need these cartoon-esque socks on our feet STAT. Post-heat wave, that is ;)
18. Cactus-Print Sweatshirt ($85): Fancify your loungewear game with a beautiful cactus-print sweatshirt. Now if only they had matching pants for the ultimate desert-inspired sweatsuit…
19. Leather Cactus Pouch ($45): White leather + gold cactus = the prettiest little pouch we ever did see.
Which cactus piece are you adding to your summer wardrobe? Any pretty, prickly finds we missed? Let us know in the comments below!