27 Stunning Cascading Bouquets for Every Type of Wedding
Who doesn’t adore the romantic look of a cascading bouquet? Holding an oversized bouquet of lush blooms and ivy is probably one of our top wedding fantasies. Quick pop culture lesson: This flower arrangement was widely popular in the 1980s, thanks to the ever elegant Princess Diana. But now, the waterfall style is back in a fresh way! Pops of color, seasonal berries and succulents are just a few modern options to consider. Here are 27 diverse, Pinterest-worthy bouquets for the ethereal bride-to-be.
4. Bold Buds: You don’t need a slew of flowers to make a statement! This cascade uses a clutch of large blooms, some jasmine vines and other pieces of greenery to create a memorable focal point. (via Bridal Musings)
5. Wild Child: Ah, this is what bohemian dreams are made of! The warm colors and hanging pieces of greenery channel those eclectic 1960s vibes. Would this work as a flower crown? No? Blast. (via The Melideos / Ruffled)
6. One-Plant Wonder: Give us all the succulents! We love decorating our homes with these trendy little guys, so of course we adore the idea of a succulent bouquet. (via Anne Robert Photography / Botanical Brouhaha)
7. Herbal Accents: Ivy, lavender, mignonette, larkspur and rosemary are just some of the ingredients used to create this floral masterpiece. The herbs will also give off a lovely aroma while you glide down the aisle. (via Herbal Weddings)
10. Simple Elegance: Pink jasmine creates a feathery cascade, ideal for showcasing your statement flowers. This undone look would be perfect for any boho bride. (via Sarah Gawler / Sweet Violet Bride)
12. Tons of Texture: Hanging red amaranthus really makes this non-traditional bouquet pop. Those plum and green hues would certainly be Insta-worthy at your autumn wedding. (via First Comes Love / Sweet Pea Floral Design)
13. Woodland Queen: The greenery on this complex bouquet is shockingly gorgeous, especially when mixed with a minimalistic bridal gown. We love the blooms flowing all the way to the ground. (via Lara Hotz / Burnett’s Boards)
14. Tropical Vibes: Hosting a destination wedding on an island in the sun? This vibrant bouquet made of palm leaves will set the tone. Now pass us a piña colada, please. (via Lukas & Suzy VanDyke / Green Wedding Shoes)
16. Bursts of Color: Every flower-lovin’ bride should have blooms to her toes! Garden roses, peonies, dahlias, ranunculus, eucalyptus and more were used to create this work of art. (via Evangeline Lane Photography / Ruffled)
17. Shades of Purple: This elegant bouquet almost looks black and white! But those gorgeous dark buds are actually purple calla lilies mixed with dendrobium orchids. (via Tony Gameiro / The English Wedding Blog)
21. A Pinch of Whimsy: This colorful bouquet was created for a Peter Rabbit-themed bridal shoot. Check out the tempting berries peeking out from among the greenery. (via Al Gawlik Photography / Pink Parasol Designs)
22. Trio of Roses: Juliet garden roses, spray roses and just your good ol’ average rose are all pieces of this blush bouquet. Sage provides greenery and a light herbal scent. (via Michelle Lyerly / Wedding Chicks)
23. Princess Bride: Host a fairytale wedding with an insanely gorgeous flower arrangement like this one. The fern fronds add a verdant lacy edge to the waterfall of greenery. (via Anushé Low / Style Me Pretty)
24. Hanging Ribbons: To add a special touch to your cascade, try tying a long ribbon to the stems of your flowers. This trendy look can also be applied to the bridesmaids’ bouquets, if you want to go matchy-matchy. (via Jose Villa / Style Me Pretty)
26. Peachy Keen: What a perfect palette for a spring or summer wedding. These delicate roses and ebullient dahlias add a touch of romance that can carry across from your bouquet to the boutonnieres and centerpieces. (via The de Jaureguis / Brides)
Which bouquet would you love to feature in your wedding? Follow us on Pinterest for more inspo!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)