10 Celebrity-Approved Beauty Treatments We Legit Need to Try
Celebs seriously don’t mess around when it comes to their beauty treatments, and we are ready to take note. So if you’re in the market for a flawless closeup, and your slew of celeb-favorite skincare products won’t cut it, opt for one of these star-tested-expert-approved treatments to get you picture perfect.
custom facial for lift
1. Meghan Markle + Nichola Joss’ Bespoke Inner Facial: E! News revealed that Markle visited The Sanctuary Spa before Pippa Middleton’s wedding for one of Nichola Joss’ signature facials. The $325 treatment uses deep-tissue facial massage to reduce puffiness while tightening your mug. (Photo via Vanity Fair)
slush treatment for acne
2. Kylie Jenner + Christie Kidd’s Acne Slush Treatment: Beverly Hills dermatologist Christie Kidd revealed on Revenge Body how Jenner handles her breakouts. The acne slush treatment uses a combo of dry ice and acetone to obliterate blemishes, leaving smooth skin behind. (Photo via Christie Kidd)
vampire facial for rejuvenation
3. Kim Kardashian West + The MIAMI Institute Blood Facial: The MIAMI Institute‘s Vampire Facial went viral after the selfie-queen filmed her sesh for TV. The procedure, which starts at $935, uses a Dermapen and platelet-rich plasma therapy (with your own blood!) for facelift-like results. (Photo via MIAMI Institute)
bird poop Facial for nourished skin
4. Victoria Beckham + Shizuka New York Day Spa’s Geisha Facial: Once you get past the powdered nightingale droppings (AKA, bird poop), you’ll enjoy a softer, brighter, and nourished complexion post-treatment. Shizuka NY proudly treats both David and Victoria Beckham with the $180/hr treatment. (Photo via Shizuka NY)
snake venom facial for smoothness
5. Fergie + Sonya Dakar’s Snake Venom Facial: Celebrity facialist Sonya Dakar uses snake venom in treatments for its Botox-like effects. Both Fergie and Gwyneth Paltrow are fans of the needle-free alternative to facial fillers. (Photo via The S Room)
liquid gold facial for luster
6. Bar Rafaeli + La Belle Day Spa’s Caviar & Carat Facial: The model shared her ultimate pre-event indulgence with her Instagram followers — a liquid gold facial. Designed by esthetician Bella Schneider, the treatment ranges in price from $180-$550 and boosts your skin’s glam status like no other. (Photo via Bella Schneider Beauty)
sheep placenta for collagen production
7. Jennifer Lopez + Dr. Lancer’s Signature Stem Cell Facial: Hollywood’s maverick dermatologist, Harold Lancer, uses a stem-cell-rich, anti-aging powerhouse ingredient: sheep placenta. The collagen-enhancing, signature treatment helps keep J.Lo looking age-defyingly gorg. (Photo via Getty)
BEE VENOM FOR tightening
8. Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Middleton + Bee Venom: Paltrow openly hails the benefits of bee venom on Goop, but HRH’s facialist Deborah Mitchell shared the major buzz about Middleton. Mitchell told Hello! Magazine that the Duchess of Cambridge uses her Heaven Skincare Black Bee Venom Mask ($291) to royally fight signs of aging.
wine body treatment for anti-aging
9. Uma Thurman + Cal-a-Vie Health Spa Vinotherapie: Wine not? The A-List actress clearly knows what’s up when it comes to self-care. Thurman indulges in a practice where wine residue is rubbed all over her body — because, goals. E! Online reports that Thurman frequents Cal-A-Vie Health Spa, a luxe destination known for its wine-derived vinotherapie treatments. Count us in!
Electrodes for eye-lift
10. Kate Hudson + Electric Eye Patches: Boom. Just when you thought this list couldn’t get any crazier, Hudson revealed that her fave eye patches are electronically powered. To try out her solution to crow’s feet, grab Wrinkle MD HA Infusion Eye Patch Set ($199), which are identical to the ones she sported on SnapChat.
Would you try any of these crazy beauty treatments? Tell us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co. may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.