Hollywood’s celeb hair trendsetters have been charming our socks off lately with haute, bold cuts and colors. It takes a certain kind of star power to step out with a totally unique new ‘do, but these stunners are absolutely killin’ it. If you’re an edgy AF bride-to-be, you *need* to channel these ladies’ bold tresses as you slay your way down the aisle. Pick your fave from these five wonders to rule your wedding day like the hair queen you are.
1. Cassie: Leave it to the “Me & U” singer to bring back the artsy-chic under-shave look, but with a totally rockstar twist. Her uber-long mohawk can be pulled to either side, or put up in a curly ‘do for the ultimate badass bride hairstyle.
2. Nicole Richie: This fashionista is a G when it comes to pairing badass hair, like her gravity-defying pixie, with bridal-style couture. This Met Gala look, complete with nuptial-white strands, is drool-worthy and destined for the avant-garde bride. (Photo via Jamie McCarthy/Getty)
3. Rooney Mara: Mara struts to her own amazingly edgy beat, and her hair is no exception. Her super short strands are slicked into an itty-bitty topknot, turning the year’s trendiest updo into a perfectly unique version for the edgy-chic bride. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
4. Vanessa Kirby: An asymmetrical lob with a deep side part is a sophisticated look that we adore. The waviness of The Crown star’s ‘do gives it some whimsical vibes, with an ear cuff that elevates it to true trendsetter territory.
5. Katy Perry: The stellar pop queen has once again brought us glorious hair inspo. This effortlessly fab long pixie is one of spring’s hottest ‘dos. With a little clipper action that’s not too OTT, it’s perfect for an elegant summertime bride who wants to keep her cool. (Photo via Jesse Grant/Getty)
Would you consider any of these celeb-approved edgy haircuts for your wedding? Let us know on Pinterest!