“I think I own WAY too much jewelry,” said nobody ever, right? If you’re anything like us, you already have a large collection of statement earrings, dainty studs and everything in between. The start of a new year is your chance to try out a new look and add to your ever-growing stash. So why not start with the latest ear cuff trend to hit the red carpets? And if you’re thinking you could never pull off the look, think again. We’re here to show you 14 pretty, glam and straight up badass ear cuffs and crawlers that anyone can rock for any occasion.
4. Juniper Ear Cuff Set ($34): Get two for the price of one with this stud and cuff set. Wear them together or mix and match with other favorites and give yourself a new look every time.
5. Fringe Ear Cuff ($38): Fringe has been all the rage for a while now and it’s not too late to try the trend for yourself. These gold cuffs are just the right amount of fringe without looking too boho.
6. Double Dipper Ear Crawler ($28): This dainty and delicate set comes with two sets of earrings: a simple stud and a starry ear crawler. If you have two piercings in your ear, wear them both for some extra oomph.
7. Jacquie Aiche Studded Ear Cuff ($88): Who knew studs could be so ladylike? These versatile cuffs are appropriate for work and play, so go ahead and wear them with everything you own.
9. Crystal Crested Ear Cuff ($28): Elegant on the bottom but a party up top, this stud and dangly cuff combo is kinda rockin’ our world right now.
10. Jaicquie Aiche Love Ear Crawler with Diamond ($110): Just in time for Valentine’s Day, these love crawlers will make the perfect gift for the favorite lady in your life. And if you’re dying to have them for yourself, we suggest leaving this page open for your SO to see. *hint hint*
12. Rhaegal Ear Cuffs ($32): If the name wasn’t enough to conjure up Game of Thrones images in your mind, the feathered look of these cuffs are also reminiscent of (dragon?) wings. All you need are some GoT-inspired braids for a look Daenerys would be proud of.
13. Jennifer Zeuner Diamond Violet Ear Cuff ($132): Simple and chic, this cuff is best for girls who want to edge up their style just a little, without straying too much from their minimal tastes.
14. DIY Ear Cuffs: Leave it to us to find a way to DIY this trend too. As part of our #31DaysofDIY series last month, we featured three gorgeous ear cuffs that you can DIY and customize to suit your tastes. (via Brit + Co)
Would you rock an ear cuff? Do you have any favorites we missed out on? Let us know in the comments below.