For a totally killer look in Spring 2017, you’ll need a hot new cut to match your fresh, post-winter color job. The possibilities are endless, from a bevy of bangs to short cuts that will switch things up — not to mention all of the long hairstyles fresh off the New York Fashion Week runway. With so many options, we’ve made picking one easy by gathering 10 hairstyles that definitely need to be on your radar this coming season. Don’t worry — we’ve got you.
1. Long Pixie: Fashion insiders know that shorter, boyish cuts will reign supreme in 2017, which brings us to the always-classy pixie cut. Our pick is the lengthier adaptation, worn with a deep part and side-swept strands. It’s a chic AF style rocked by celebs like Ruby Rose and Evan Rachel Wood. If you’re down for a little *snip, snip,* go for this sleek bit of Hollywood flair.
2. Asymmetrical Bob: Just as the name suggests, this style is angled to perfection for a sassy, non-conformist look. Wear it straight or in voluminous waves — either way, you’ll be killing it with a ‘do fit for an HBIC.
3. Shaggy Bob With Bangs: A super shag-adelic cut with tapered bangs is our fave style for ladies who want a high fashion look this spring. Have your colorist add a balayage effect to your ends for some beach babe vibes that will perfectly transition into summer. (Photo via Victor Virgile/Getty)
4. Blunt Bob: This ginger beauty’s straight, blunt cut bob is everything we crave in a subtly dramatic ‘do. These long, full bangs and chin-length cut are sure to make a statement no matter what #fashionista garb you don. (Photo via Victor Virgile/Getty)
5. Modern Bob: We have no complaints about the resurgence of ’90s stick-straight strands. The sleek look pairs perfectly with the modern, ever-so-sophisticated A-line cut. If you’re hoping for a look with an edgier vibe this spring, channel your inner Posh Spice and rock this ‘do.
6. Blunt Cut Lob: While the blunt lob with a trusty center part is a totally babe-worthy look unto itself, this cut also makes way for a cool-girl style hack. For effortless, natural wavy hair, gently towel dry your lob-length strands until they’re damp, then let them air-dry the rest of the way.
7. Layered Lob With Bangs: This style is all about texture, fully satisfying all of our messy-pretty hair cravings. Subtle highlights will only accentuate the carefree, totally springy vibes of this boss look — so get to the salon already!
8. Curly Bangs: Curls and bangs are both hair-trend stars this year, so we’re happy to have all the excuses we need to combine the two.
9. Thick Bangs: Since fringe is in, why not take the bold statement to your bangs? Thick, on-trend bangs are bound to slay for days, especially when paired with long, thick locks to match.
10. Long Layers With Fringe: Nothing is more romantic than a new ‘do with a wispy, eye-grazing bang — and it’s insanely versatile to boot! Whether you pin your bangs up, style ’em to the side, or part them right down the middle, the pretty possibilities are endless.
Which of these cuts will you be rocking this spring? Tell us on Pinterest!