The 2017 BET Awards were a family affair! Though stars like Jada Pinkett-Smith and Blac Chyna sizzled on the red carpet, their biggest competition just may have come from some adorable celebrity mini-mes. Everyone from Jamie Foxx to DJ Khaled had their little ones in tow, and most were dressed to impress. Check out the proof below!
1. Asahd Tuck + DJ Khaled: How cute is DJ Khaled’s eight-month-old Asahd in his teeny tiny turquoise suit and black baby sneaks!? So well dressed was the mini star-in-training, in fact, that he actually twinned with Gucci Mane, who showed up in an identical Gucci suit! (Photo via Maury Phillips/Getty)
2. Aslin Collins + Kid Ink: Kid Ink’s little girl Aslin was a pretty pretty princess in gold bow flats and a white ballerina dress to match her dad’s dapper white button-down. (Photo via Paras Griffin/Getty)
3. Annalise Bishop + Jamie Foxx: Jamie Foxx’s daughter Annalise kept it casual with sneakers, jeans, and a preppy polo as she held the Baby Driver star’s hand for guidance. (Photo via Bennett Raglin/Getty)
4. Londyn Wilburn + Future: Talk about a statement piece! Londyn Wilburn matched her rapper dad in a bejeweled mask to promote his new single, “Mask Off.” The accessory perfectly offset the younger Wilburn’s millennial pink sequined mini, black sandals, and bold strawberry clutch. (Photo via Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty)
5. Kiyan Carmelo + La La Anthony: 10-year-old Kiyan walked the red carpet with birthday girl (and mom) La La Anthony in a white graphic tee, suit jacket, and colorful headpiece. (Photo via Bennett Raglin/Getty)
Which kid/parent duo do you think did the red carpet best? Tell us over @BritandCo.
(Photo via Bennett Raglin/Getty)