This Is How 11 of Your Fave Stars Spent Memorial Day Weekend
Memorial Day Weekend is drawing to a close (boo!), but hopefully you’ve had plenty of time to recharge your batteries, whether that meant hitting one of the best beaches in America, knocking a good book off of Emma Roberts’ summer reading list or just taking some time off to relax (now a law in France!). And if not, hey, that’s okay too — at least you can live vicariously through some of your fave stars, who definitely lived it up this weekend! But don’t take our word for it — the proof is in the pictures, and you can check them all out below, beginning with Kate Hudson, Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn’s EPIC pre-summer getaway.
1. Kate Hudson, Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn: This powerhouse trio took a Hawaii vacay to dolphin watch, boat jump and cook out in Hawaii, all on a boat no less. Uh, jeal much?
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Jessica Chastain (@jessicachastain) on
2. Jessica Chastain: Kate, Amy and Goldie weren’t the only ones hitting the high seas: Jessica Chastain did Memorial Day weekend right, “ferrying around” in Givenchy sunglasses. Not bad, Ms. Chastain, not bad at all.
3. Cindy Crawford: Cindy Crawford had plenty to celebrate this weekend — the supermodel took to the open road with hubby Rande Gerber to commemorate their 18th anniversary. “18 years babe and I love you more than ever. Thanks for a great ride and much more to come!” she wrote. Awwww, how sweet! Congrats, you two!
4. Lea Michele: Life was a breeze for Lea Michele, who sipped a refreshment from a giant coconut in an undisclosed tropical locale.
5. Sophia Bush: Sophia hit #TellUThere film fest in Telluride, Colorado with what appears to be quite the motley crew.
6. Julianne Hough: Jules left the yachts and tropical islands for the birds, posting this pic of her cozied up on her couch with her two pups. “Ideal holiday weekend?? Head to toe grey on grey sweats, reading with a lake view, my one and only man, and the loves of my life!” Sounds pretty idyllic to us!
7. Lady Gaga: Lady Gaga hit the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, saying “Gentlemen, start your engines! I’m one of the family today.”
8. Leah Remini: Leah not only visited the race track, she took to the driver’s seat at #Race for Autism. “My first time driving around the track!” she captioned this badass vid.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Gwyneth Paltrow (@gwynethpaltrow) on
9. Gwyneth Paltrow: Gwen took some time off to travel with her family in Barcelona, saying, “Good night from the mountains of Barcelona.”
How did your Memorial Day weekend stack up? Let us know over @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via Andreas Rentz/Getty)
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)