1. DIY Advent Calendar Wall Tree: Let’s kick it off with one our favorite DIYs this season — an advent calendar wall tree! This double-duty beauty will definitely make a statement.
3. LED Wire String Lights, Battery Operated ($15): Because these babies are battery operated, you can use them anywhere. Might we suggest adorning your pet in them for a Christmas photo? ;)
4. Santa Baby Pillow ($34): We’re big fans of typography done right, and this pillow definitely has our blessing. (Bonus: It’s made of eco-friendly fabric!)
5. DIY Ornament Garland: An old favorite here at B+C, this super-quick garland DIY will add the color you’ve been craving to your holiday decor.
6. DIY Geometric Paper Ornament Kit – Set of 8 ($25): Speaking of color, take a gander at these poppin’ paper ornaments! We love the idea of hanging these in a front window or along the fireplace mantle.
9. Tabletop Tree Set ($50): Deck the halls with laser-cut wooden trees for an elegant and minimalist look. (Pssst: These are crazy popular at Brit HQ.)
10. A Subtle Revelry Candleholders Kit ($25): Have you peeked at our Brit Kit Collabs yet? This one will add a sweet handmade touch to your holiday tablescape. And it’s post-Christmas friendly, too :)
11. Framed Patterned Prints: Create a statement wall by framing scraps of your favorite wrapping paper. Try different frame sizes and colors to really make the wall pop!
12. Food Groups Tea Towel ($24): Bring festive fun into your kitchen with these hilarious tea towels. Also, we can totally relate to this diet.
13. DIY Giant Ornament: Time to make the mother lode of ornaments! We want to crank out this DIY while watching A Christmas Story on repeat.
14. DIY Stockings: These aren’t your grandma’s Christmas stockings, people. Check out those chains!
17. Pantone Ornament ($16): Meet your tree’s new trendy BFFs. We’re ALL about these.
18. 3D Printed Snowflake Garlands: Get with the program and go 3D with your DIYs! Create a snowflake garland out of 3D printed ornaments for an extra tech-y Christmas :)
19. DIY Gold Leaf Flower Pots: Add a glamorous touch to the classic Christmas poinsettia with this gold leaf DIY.
How will you be decorating your home this holiday season? Let us know in the comments below!