12 Festive Punches That Will Slay This Holiday Season
Within the next few weeks, your calendars will be filling up with numerous social soirees, work affairs and family gatherings in order to celebrate the holidays. If you’re doing the entertaining, there’s a certain pressure to be the hostess with the mostest. In fact, you’re likely rounding up ideas for enough easy appetizers to feed the masses. But, food aside, a holiday party isn’t a holiday party without some drinks. Since nobody wants to spend the evening mixing different cocktails, we’ve got 12 big-batch holiday punches that will leave your guests in pure *awe.*
1. Champagne Apple Punch: They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, so let’s drink this sparkling punch for health reasons. Unsweetened apple juice, orange bitters and Champagne are blended to create this impressive bubbly. (via Marla Meridith)
2. White Christmas Margarita Punch: If you’re dreaming of a white Christmas, here it is — in a glass! This boozy concoction of coconut milk and coconut water is festive, refreshing and downright delish. (via How Sweet It Is)
3. Holiday Milk Punch: Milk — it does a body good; especially when it’s spiked with the hard stuff. This rich and creamy concoction is the best homespun adult eggnog you’ll ever have. It’s so good that it might become an annual demand. (via Brooklyn Homemaker)
4. Christmas Morning Punch: Christmas morning is special — it’s a great time to whip up some eggs and pancakes and enjoy some quiet time with the fam. This booze-free punch is the perfect addition to all of that. (via Jen’s Favorite Cookies)
5. Chilled Christmas Punch: If you’re hosting a family shindig this year and want the little ones to feel included, this alcohol-free blend is exactly what you need. The lightly spiced punch blends cran-apple juice, pineapple juice and ginger ale to create a fizzy drink that the entire family can enjoy. (via Recipe Girl)
6. Cranberry Mojito Punch: Spiked eggnog and fruity sangrias are a great way to amp things up at your holiday bash, no doubt. But you can up your game this year with these deliciously unique cranberry mojito punches that will have everyone talking. (via Sugar and Soul)
7. Spiced Sparkling Cranberry Punch: Inject life into your next holiday affair with this sparkling cranberry punch. It’s effervescent and spiced with star anise and cinnamon to add some extra holiday flair. (via The Girl on Bloor)
8. White Christmas Punch: If you loved soda floats as a kid, this punch has your name on it. Despite the fact that it’s booze-free and topped with ice cream, the grown ups will be all over it to tickle their inner kidult. (via Creations by Kara)
9. Champagne Punch Bellini: Dazzle your Champagne this holiday season with a splash of red. Raspberry sorbet brings a tart and sweet flavor to this fun and fizzy classic. For even more allure, plop some fresh raspberries into those glasses. (via Crazy for Crust)
10. Fruity Sangria Punch: This fruity blend is so vivid, you can practically taste it just by looking at it! This cool and crisp cocktail combines Seagram’s Escapes with orange bitters and ginger syrup. Gorgeous fresh fruit pieces are used to glam it up. (via Marla Meridith)
11. Champagne Punch: A holiday affair just isn’t complete without some merry cocktails — and this Champagne punch delivers. Boasting big berry flavors, this tasty drink is a total crowd pleaser and it certainly won’t last long. (via Chew Out Loud)
12. Cranberry Orange Punch: This stunner of a punch is the perfect way to WOW your guests this holiday season. Gran Marnier brings a bright orange flavor to this drink, but if you have young ones around, it can be enjoyed booze-free too. (via CookingLSL)
Follow us on Pinterest for more swoon-worthy cocktail inspo.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)