9 DIY Cinder Block Gardens That Will Make You Want to Grab Your Gardening Tools
With the weather warming up, it’s time to embrace your green thumb. Break out your gloves, shovels and seeds, and get ready to garden your heart out! Whether you’re looking to boost your health with an edible garden or show off your love for Mother Nature with a rose garden, cinder block gardening is an awesome way to do it (especially if you live in a city). Need more convincing? Well, keep reading for nine cinder block gardens that you will want to make yourself!
1. Succulent Corner: Get creative with your potting by embracing the succulent trend and planting these little beauties in a cinder bock pyramid. With this creation, you can show off your gardening skills in every corner. (via Site for Everything)
2. Mosaic Garden: Turn your gardening into crafting with a few broken tile pieces. Mosaic cinder blocks are an easy way to turn gardening into a group art and earth project. (via Wimp)
3. Zen Statue: Yogis, this one is for you! Create a peaceful garden feel with a gorgeous cinder block statue that will leave you feeling one with nature. (via The Garden Glove)
4. Wall Garden: Put your favorite plants on display with a gorgeous cinder block wall garden. This wall creates the perfect backdrop for a patio area or a backyard nook. (via Apartment Therapy)
5. Modern Planter: Wood, cinder blocks and succulents is a combo that definitely doesn’t succ (pun intended!). Go for an urban vibe with this neat and polished planter. (via Slip Talk)
6. Painted Pots: A splash of color can completely transform the aesthetics of your garden. Brighten up your garden pots by adding some patterned paint. (via NYmeta)
7. Vertical Garden: Don’t cramp your garden style with this space-saving, vertical cinder block planter. Build this simple yet awesome planter for your backyard no matter what the size. (via Wimp)
8. Backyard Bar: Create the perfect outdoor bar for your spring and summer entertaining. Dotted with greenery, this gorgeous bar will be the center of attention at your backyard BBQ or baby shower. (via Apartment Therapy)
9. Garden Bench: Spring and summer are the perfect times for reading or sunbathing in your backyard. After putting your green thumb to work, relax on this garden bench and enjoy the sunny skies. (via Potted Plant Society)
What type of cinder block garden are you thinking about making? Get even more inspiration on Pinterest.