The 30 Most Colorful Instagram Feeds to Follow
Is it just us, or are black-and-white themed galleries totally trending on Instagram? We’ve seen so many beautifully high-contrast (but colorless) ‘grams, and we’re officially rebelling. We’ve searched high and low for the brightest, funnest (yep, funnest) and most colorful feeds around to celebrate saturated hues. From shelfies and food porn to beach scenes and flowers, get ready to bring on the color with these 30 amazing Instagram feeds (and be prepared to up your follow count).
4. J. Elliott Blake: We wouldn’t expect anything less than amazing from an event designer and prop stylist. You can gain more insight into Jenn Elliott Blake’s inspirations on her website, A Blog Named Scout. (via jelliottblake)
5. Studio DIY: If the feeling of walking into a craft store and being overwhelmed by bursts of colors gets you warm and fuzzy inside, Kelly Lanza’s feed (and DIY blog) is for you. Bring on the inspiration! (via studiodiy)
7. Mara Ferreira: Mara Ferreira started an adorable life and style blog with her husband, Michael, and her Insta feed showcases their adventurous life together (along with all the awesome things she wears). (via maraferreira)
8. Jenna Kutcher: This fine art wedding photographer has an interesting take on colors. While her photos aren’t full-on color from border to border, the composition of highly saturated objects makes for truly beautiful square pics. (via jennakutcher)
14. Sibella Court: When it comes to colorful-hued home decor, interior stylist Sibella Court has a whole gallery full of inspo. Sibella’s magical ‘grams of her globetrotting oddities may just prove her claim to being half gypsy, half pirate. (via sibellacourt)
16. Tuula Vintage: Personal style blogger Jessica Stein may have an Instagram feed chock full of adorable outfit shots, but she also sprinkles in some rich sunsets and lots of colorful breakfast plates. (via tuulavintage)
17. Mr. Weekender: As a travel writer and photographer, Jaharn Giles gets tons of exposure to gorgeous nature shots from all over the world. His pics usually involve a beach, so if you’re stuck in the office and need something to lust over, give him a follow! (via misterweekender)
18. We Are Handsome: Speaking of beaches, Jeremy Somers of We Are Handsome likes to think of his brand’s feed as an escape from reality to a never-ending summer. Now that sounds like something we can get behind. (via wearehandsome)
20. House That Lars Built: From South Carolina to Denmark to Utah, Brittany Jepsen takes her colorful crafts everywhere she goes. The balloon assortment above is from a recent collaboration with BHLDN, and you can see a whole slew of her stuff here. (via houselarsbuilt)
22. Justina Blakeney: Designer Justina Blakeney’s colorful #FaceTheFoliage project could not be more fun to look at if it tried. Following her feed is like having an instant art gallery at your fingertips. (via justinablakeney)
23. Design Love Fest: To say we’re obsessed with the gallery of Design Love Fest‘s creative director, Bri Emery, would be a major understatement. Case in point: this assortment of ice cream containers. (via designlovefest)
25. Jillian Harris Design: Remember Jillian on The Bachelorette? Now she’s a fancy network host on HGTV and she has a super fun lifestyle blog. Her style isn’t so bad either! (via jillianharrisdesign)
29. Lovely Indeed: Like we said, ice cream selfies (or in this case, popsicle selfies) are definitely a thing. The singer/actor/editor of Lovely Indeed does not disappoint when it comes to color-filled photos. (via lovelyindeed)
What’s your favorite Instagram account? Tell us who we should be following in the comments below and be sure to follow Brit + Co!