Looking for coffee-flavored goodness beyond your morning cup of cold brew? We have your caffeine fix covered with these 22 recipes jam-packed with java! This DIY coffee can cake stand makes for a totally appropriate way to display your creations — talk about repurposing!
3. Espresso Chiffon Cake with Fudge Frosting: Layers of spongy chiffon cake are packed with coffee flavor — espresso is not only found in the batter, but also generously brushed atop each layer after baking. (via Smitten Kitchen)
5. Double Spicy Eggnog Coffee and Caramel Gingerbread Cream Coffee: Just because you’re snowed in (or it’s too cold to go out) doesn’t mean you can’t get your coffee shop beverage fix. Click for two fantastic wintery options to make at home! (via Green Mountain Coffee)
13. Coffee Rubbed Rib-Eye: Ground espresso and a whole lotta spices combine to create a super flavorful rub for ribeye steaks resulting in a steakhouse quality meal from your kitchen! (via Food Network)
14. Caramel Coffee Parfaits: Crumbled chocolate wafers are layered in a cup along with carmel-coffee pudding and vanilla whipped cream to create a caramel mocha that can be eaten with a spoon. (via Hungry Gems)
16. Irish Cream Coffee Cupcakes with Marshmallow Topping: A toasted marshmallow topping makes these Irish cream cupcakes truly unique. (via Cooking Melangery)
21. Anise Cream Coffee: This Rye-coffee cocktail topped with vanilla bean and star anise-infused whipped cream sounds amazing, an especially nice change of pace from Irish whiskey. (via Stir and Strain)
22. The Only Way I Drink Coffee…: Color us intrigued, butter and coconut oil in coffee? This beverage promises to be silky and energizing (beyond the caffeine content, that is). Have you tried coffee prepared this way before? (via Wellness Mama)
How do you like your coffee — any bean roasters you want to give a shout-out to? Talk to us in the comments!