Cookie sheets come in all shapes and sizes. Plus, they have a smooth surface and they’re magnetic. Don’t know about you, but with all those assets we just thought of A LOT of projects. So we went and gathered up the best cookie sheet crafts we could find. From jewelry trays to memo boards, these DIYs are easy to make and super useful around the house. Take a look at these eight ways to use a cookie sheet outside of the oven and choose one to include on your list of this weekend’s project.
1. Ribbon Tray: This bright tray is an easy project that can give your bedroom a bit of a pop within hours. (via Martha Stewart)
2. Magnetic Toy Center: Tired of toy clutter? Just put a magnet on the back and slap ’em on some cookie sheets. Be sure to place them at kiddy level for a fun play area. (via Love Grows Wild)
3. Wall Mounted Memo Board: Create a gallery wall to display art, photos or quotes. You’ll never be without fridge space again. (via Crate Paper)
4. Fabric Tray: Rather than spending a hefty penny at your favorite store, use up your scrap fabric to create these catch-all trays. Make it fun by mixing in some patterns or going bold with neon. (via Bright Nest)
5. Desk Memo Board: Not only do we give you the tutorial for these classy memo boards, but we also tell you how to make those freakin’ awesome dino magnets. #dinosrule (via Brit + Co)
6. Chore Chart: Get those little ones practicing independence with their very own chore chart. (via Craftaholics Anonymous)
7. Chic Jewelry Tray: Washi for the win. Transform that ol’ sheet from drab to fab with a few coats of paint and some of our beloved tape. (via Madigan Made)
8. Chalkboard Magnetic Board: Chalk + magnet board? Yes, please. That pom pom garland doesn’t hurt either. (via Lilyshop)
Do you have a cookie sheet project to share? We’d love to hear about it below!