Whether you’re surrounded by delicious food trucks or working in the middle of nowhere, bringing lunch to school or work can be a daily struggle. But with fall in the air and plenty of delicious autumn recipes to choose from, all you’re missing is the perfect lunch box to complete the package. Because if a super cool neon lunch container isn’t going to motivate you to bring your lunch, what is? Get packing with these stylish lunch boxes we wish we had tucked way at our desk.
1. OmieBox ($50): Once a Kickstarter dream, this creative lunch box is becoming a reality. The design allows for plenty of customization and different compartments for organizing food. Whether you’re packing for the kids or yourself, you may as well pre-order this hyped-up lunch box while you can. For Omiebox lunch inspiration, look no further than this chicken and pesto zucchini-noodle recipe at the Snixy Kitchen.
2. Cool, Calm and Connected Bento Box ($18): This five-piece bento box with a matching fork and spoon means all you have to worry about is prepping a big batch of your favorite rice dish or noodles. The size is a bit larger than most bento boxes, so prep accordingly and enjoy all week!
3. Colorful Lunch Box ($11): These little boxes are perfect for storing a small sandwich with a snack, or even a small salad. Get two for some stylish color options and versatility when it comes to packing your meals.
4. Takenaka Bento Box ($26): Choose from an array of gorgeous hues with this upscale bento box. It features a more traditional small size, plus it’s microwave safe.
5. Yo Lunch Bag ($45): Bring a little personality to your daily lunch routine with this eco-friendly fabric lunch bag. On even your most stressful days, the cheerful print will bring a smile to your face.
6. Robot Lunch Box ($20): Go retro with this quirky, classic robot lunch tin. The hard surface keeps food from getting dented or bruised, and that adorable design is hard to beat.
7. Screen-Printed Lunch Bag ($16): Now cat lovers can show love for their furry friends at every snack break.
8. Retro Metal Lunch Pail ($55): This handmade, fire-engine-red lunch pail has many uses, from everyday lunches to fun picnics. Its generous size means you can pack up the week’s lunches all at once, so you don’t have to worry about remembering your sandwich every morning.
9. Vertical Stokes Grey Lunch Tote ($25): With a fun, modern design on the outside and a handy interior pocket on the inside, you can’t go wrong with this cute lunch tote.
10. Button Lunch Bag Tutorial: Looking for a DIY option instead? Get your sewing on with this easy how-to, complete with a free sewing pattern printable. Plus, this way you get to choose your favorite fabric pattern for a customized look! (via Brit + Co)
Which lunch box are you craving? Share your favorites with us in the comments below!