Wrap Yourself Up In These 15 Cozy Cardigans
If you know of anything that beats wrapping yourself in a warm and cozy cardigan on a chilly day, please tell us. In the meantime, we’ll be trying to decide which of these gorgeous sweaters to pull on. Whether you’re going for a casual look, want something sophisticated or just need a warm wrap, we’ve got you covered with these 15 warm and cozy cardis.
1. ASOS Cardigan With Heart Elbow Patch ($47): This boyfriend-like cardigan gets a flirty and feminine twist thanks to those adorable elbow patches. Sure, you could DIY your own, but sometimes you can’t help but spend the money when you’ve found your perfect match <3
2.“Legends of the Forest” Coatigan ($118) : This gorgeous jacket/sweater hybrid is awesome in so many ways. From that fabulous faux fur collar to the vibrant geometric batik print, this is sure to turn some heads while it keeps you snuggly.
3. Marled Knit Cardigan ($24): Say the word cozy and we’ll immediately be thinking of hand-knit sweaters, scarves and hats just like grandma used to make. Get the feeling for a little more money but much less effort with this open knit cardigan.
4. Boarder Stripe Blanket Open Poncho ($39): Call it a cardigan, call it a coat, call it a shawl, call it whatever you want, it’s insanely gorgeous and we’d love to wrap ourselves up in one ASAP.
5. Anthropologie Venice Twilight Cardigan ($358): This thick wrap is brightened up by a gorgeous pink stripe around the middle. Pair with a short black dress for a stylish look that’s cozy and cute.
6. Beret Color-Blocked Wrap ($99): Snuggle up in this icy blue cardigan and you’ll never want to take it off. It’s made from a cotton-silk blend so it’s suuuuper soft.
7. Search for Sanity Leopard Applique Cardigan ($80): If you want to have a little fun but still look sleek and professional, try adding a little animal print. This sweater has just enough leopard spots to call attention to your look without being wildly overwhelming.
8. Dusk Camo Cardigan ($98): Transform the color scheme of basic camo and just like that, we’re in love with the reimagined print. In heather grey, royal blue and burgundy the print looks soft enough to put on a cardigan!
9. Chevronstich Cardigan ($348): You love chevron patterns on your walls, your furniture, even in your artwork. So it makes perfects sense that you’d also love it on a delicately stitched mustard yellow cardigan, right?
10. Free People Frosted Fair Isle Cardigan ($198): Fair Isle prints immediately make us think of snow-covered landscapes and hot toddies by the fire. Even if it never gets cold enough to snow, we’d still be happy to have this gorgeous long sweater to wrap ourselves up in.
11. BB Dakota Collin Sweater ($75): What can we say? We just can’t stay away from the color blocking, and this open sweater is no exception. Another favorite feature? The solid black sleeves. Ohh, and those lovely draped lapels.
13. Callie Wrap ($170): This stylish wrap still finds room for personality despite being all-black. A shawl color, leather trim and edgy zipped pockets give the look some dark, moody glamour.
14. Piperlime Leopard Print Cardigan ($70): Curl up on the couch with your feline friends and you all can snuggle into this luscious leopard print. A fuzzy relaxed fit is just the thing for a cold and dreary morning.
15. Longline Shawl Collar Cardigan ($23): We love a shawl collar (even more perfect for burying our noses into when it’s windy out) and this streamlined sweater is no exception. The asymmetrical silhouette is an easy way to show off your gorgeous outfit without freezing at the same time.
Which of these warm cardigans do you love the most? Tell us which ones you’d love to snuggle into in the comments below!