14 Colorful Soaps That Will Make Guests Never Want to Leave
After spending all that time decorating your bathroom, we think you deserve soap that is just as colorful and creative as your taste. Whether your style is cute and girly or you’re feeling those earthy and streamlined vibes, we’ve got something for you. Oh, and did we mention the scents? These soaps will leave you and your guests feeling fresh and smelling decadent.
1. Triangle Soap ($13): Oh, for the love of design! Classic definitely meets modern with this one. Not only does it make a lovely aesthetic addition, but it’s made with an array of natural oils to nourish your skin, including coconut, sweet almond and apricot oils. Wondering about the gold detail? It’s made from all-natural gold mica.
2. Fluffy Whipped Soap ($11): If you have a bridal shower, baby shower or birthday coming up, we think you just might be the guest of honor if you pass out these adorable whipped soaps as favors. This cake-scented one even comes with sprinkles.
3. Amethyst-Inspired Soap ($5): This soap is inspired by geode and crystal formations. Aside from its impressive shape, you get to pick from dozens of scents like CK One, lime mint and island coconut, just to name a few.
4. Hello Soap ($8): Hello packaging! These pretty soaps are available right through our very own B + C Shop. Choose from some amazing scents for whatever your mood is, from Earth + Orchard ($8) to Winter Evergreen ($8). You’ll be sure to find a smell to inspire your morning routine.
5. Owl Soap ($8): We couldn’t pass up this adorable little bird. It’s lavender scented and made with coconut oil and Cambrian blue clay to keep your skin super healthy. You can also try the cherry blossom or vanilla chai scents to wake up your senses in the morning.
6. Donut Soaps ($8): But they look so real! We could just see a bunch of these stacked in our bathroom as a super sweet surprise for guests. They come in sets of four, with two chocolate-scented ones and two sprinkled strawberry jam–scented ones.
7. Watermelon-Scented Pops ($14): Summer, we are so ready for you. These soaps are vegan friendly, and get this — those watermelon seeds are actually poppy seeds.
8. Peppermint, Rosemary + Lemon bar ($7): Revive? Don’t mind if we do. Handcrafted, colorful and infused with relaxing and attention-getting smells, we’re sold on these handcrafted soaps.
9. Right Soap Kit ($21): Get a brand-new handmade washcloth with your all-natural, vegan soaps. The French Yellow is great for detoxifying normal to oily skin. Activated charcoal is safe on all skin types, but especially beneficial to troubled skin.
10. Science-y Soaps ($7): Make soap elemental and get a brush up on chemistry during your morning routine. These soaps are completely vegan and unscented, so no fear of allergies here. Not only that, but you can even pick your soap base to make sure you’re getting exactly what your skin needs.
11. Sky Rain Lego Men ($5): Make bath time even more fun with these translucent glycerin soaps. They make a creative gift for a baby shower.
12. Artisan Bath and Body Color Block Soaps ($8):These artisan soaps are made from detoxifying bamboo charcoal and balancing European sea salt to clean out toxins and leave skin fresher than ever.
13. Poppy Soap Co. ($20 for set of three): We just love this trio of lemon poppy seed, peppermint pine, and unscented oatmeal calendula soaps. With each bar sold, Poppy Soap Co. donates a bar to a women’s shelter.
14. Honest Amish ($7): You didn’t think we forgot the fellas, did you? These rustic soap bars are designed for beard + body maintenance. If you’re sharing a space with your sweetheart or just need a quick gift, consider a slice of these manly soaps.
What’s your favorite brand of soap? Let us know in the comments.