Hollywood’s youngest stars never cease to amaze us. Besides moving us to laugh, OMG or sing along with the screen and stage presence of well-seasoned performers, these teens are also proving that they’re cut from the same A-list cloth with their sense of style. These fresh faces are already fashion risk-takers, making their mark on the red carpet with outfits that any ‘90s-born babe — and let’s face it, us with birthdates in the ‘80s too — consider serious style inspiration. Scroll through to see these darlings in their best on- and off-duty styles that show these next-big things are already fashion It girls.
1. Elle Fanning: Elle is the poster child for offbeat, on-the-pulse style, pairing playful prints with trendy silhouettes and always a girly pop — think pretty pastels, an A-line skirt or a red lip — to create looks that are entirely her own. Take a cue from the 16-year-old Young Ones actress and take on the weekend in a sporty cropped sweater and culottes. (via Fashion Gone Rogue)
2. Kiernan Shipka: It’s only fitting that the 14-year-old Mad Men star emulate that classic vintage flair off the small screen in outfits that are elegant but still totally fun (ooo that mixed-patterned dress) and fresh (yes, we’re in <3 with those appliqués!). Channel Kiernan with a fit-and-flare midi and pair it with a crew neck tee and strappy pumps to keep it modern. (via E! Online + Vanity Fair)
3. Tavi Gevinson: Even though Tavi just tossed off her cap at her high school graduation, the Rookie founder + editor-in-chief has been a style scene veteran since she was 11 years old. In that time, her style has evolved from thrift store punk to full-fledged designer darling, and while she never lost her cool girl edge (an oxblood lip can always take care of that), she now has the polished wardrobe to match. Kill it on the scene by *always* rocking a statement piece (or two!) with every outfit — we’ll take both that glimmering cuff and those printed lace-ups when you’ve outgrown ’em, Tav. (via Bullet + Instagram)
4. Chloe Grace Moretz: The Kickass star does just that when it comes to quirky-girl style — no two colors are too bold to be paired, no two patterns clash hard enough, and we just can’t get enough of her carefree-chic style. Mix and match like the 17-year-old actress by wearing your favorite floral skirt with a striped or plaid top. (via Seventeen + Fashnberry)
5. Willow Smith: Willow dresses to the beat of her own drum, mixing tomboy streetwear with kooky stylings (whether it’s over-the-top accessories or dyed hair) to make outfits that are always surprising, but most importantly, always her. Get down with the 13-year-old’s eccentric style by rocking a pair of patchwork boyfriend jeans with heels and a bowler hat, ’cause why not? (And don’t forget to whip your hair back and forth while you’re getting ready). (via V Magazine + Daily Mail)
6. Lucy Hale: When it comes to wearing the latest trends, Lucy rarely misses a beat. From rocking the “now” color to repping with on-the-radar accessories, the 25-year-old Pretty Little Liars star’s wardrobe is chock-full of need-it-nows. Be a part of the in crowd by pairing wardrobe staples with wow pieces, like Lucy’s neon blazer or metallic harness that takes her LBD to the next level. (via Teen + Lucy Hale BG)
7. Sarah Hyland: Sarah owns modern, ladylike silhouettes, taking classic cuts to the next-level with the beauty looks to match — always on-point makeup and a statement updo are standard for the 23-year-old Modern Family actress, and will be for your next put-together look, too. Just make sure the flowy maxi you wear is fab enough to provide the inspiration. (via Style Bistro + E! Online)
8. Ariana Grande: Girly-girl Ariana Grande keeps her looks fun and flirty both on and off-stage with bubbly dresses, cropped tops and sky-high heels, all of which are in a color palette that Barbie herself would envy. Nail the 21-year-old “Break Free” singer’s cute and casual look with a matching top-and-skater-skirt set and a killer cat eye. (via Cosmopolitan)
9. Lorde: Lorde is a goth girl through and through, often rocking all-black-everything and counting a deep berry lip as her color relief. But the 17-year-old singer does it in a completely refined way that makes her fishnets and chokers feel more fashion forward than #fbf. Look just as royal by sticking to basic noir silhouettes and always, always, always pair with a chunky black bootie. (Buzznet + The Urban Silhouette)
10. Kendall Jenner: The second youngest in the Kardashian klan officially has the closet *we* covet most, and we’re just talking about her off-duty style. Forget about runway envy — 18-year-old Kendall continuously brings her fashion A game to the streets with a mix of sophistocated structured tops and body-hugging bottoms (’cause if you had the legs of a gazelle, you would too). Stay as posh as the mega model in a sleek pair of skinnies and a boxy blazer (shirt-only optional for those 18+). (via E! Online + Modelinia)
Which young celeb has the style YOU want to steal? Tell us in the comments below.