13 Hampers So Cute You’ll Want to Do Laundry Every Day
No one looks forward to washing, drying, and folding clothes, let alone putting them away. But having to face piles of dirty clothes in your room is way worse. That’s why it’s time to add a little charm to your laundry sitch. These 13 hampers, baskets, bags, and totes will make cleaning those clothes (or, you know, hiding them in the bathroom) that much more stylish.
1. Ban.do Pop Tote ($175): This colorful bag conceals that you’re carrying a week’s worth of dirty clothes when you head to the laundromat. And the best part is, you can use it as a cute shopping tote in its off time.
2. The Little Market XL Whimsical Hamper in Yellow Herringbone ($218): Keeping your towels out of sight (and out of mind) is 100 percent easier when you’ve got a lid. With this cheery woven basket, you can let everything sit for an extra day and no one will be the wiser.
3. Feellinen Color Coded Linen Laundry Bag ($22+): Sorting your stuff before you get to the machine will make the whole ordeal go that much quicker. These linen bags let you keep your darks, colors, and whites separate without taking up more floor space.
4. IKEA Torkis Flexible Laundry Bin ($7): Keep it simple with a big bin to shuffle stuff between floors and out to the drying line. For this price, you can grab one for everyone in the household. Tip: You can stack them when not in use.
5. PB Teen Pineapple Catchall ($60): The pineapple trend isn’t going anywhere. Use this whimsical wicker version (it’s lined!) to hold all the stuff destined for the dry cleaner.
6. Urban Outfitters Tike Wire Rolling Hamper ($79): This metal basket has such beautiful lines that you won’t mind if your dirty laundry is literally visible for all to see.
7. Domino Tall Hubba Geo Basket ($150): Woven hampers are a cool option for keeping your once-worn shirts off the floor (*ahem*) or the back of your door. And since this one has a handle, it’s easy to tote around.
8. Mackenzie-Childs Zebra Laundry Hamper ($495): Sometimes you just gotta have a little fun with your chores, and that’s where this wicker zebra comes in. It even has a handy drawstring bag inside to make grabbing the contents easy-peasy.
9. Anthropologie Large Mobile Canvas Bin ($198): You’ll never run out of space with this utilitarian beauty, which can easily hold two weeks’ worth of stuff. And the wheels make it easy to push it around while you collect dirty socks.
10. West Elm Braided French Laundry Basket ($59): With this handcrafted pannier you can daydream that you’re heading out to the lavender fields to hang your sheets in the fresh air, not down to the basement to drape everything on a rickety metal rack.
11. H & M Laundry Bag ($20): Sometimes, simple is best. Throw this clearly labeled bag in the closet and forget about it until you need to wash everything.
12. Amara Hay Laundry Basket ($35): The open weave of this metal number makes the basket easy to grab as you lug it to the washer and dryer.
13. Kate Spade What Do You Say Laundry Bag ($38): A giant bag with a fab graphic print is the best way to disguise 10 days’ worth of sweaty gym stuff.
How do you handle your laundry situation? Tag us on Instagram!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.