Okay, we’ll admit it: Laundry isn’t exactly our favorite chore. We would much rather be baking something tasty, or DIYing our side tables. But when we realized we could DIY our laundry situation? Game over. These awesomely easy DIYs prove throwing your dirty clothes in the wash is more fun when you make the confetti-like detergent yourself.
1. DIY Canvas Laundry Bag: This dotted laundry bag is our forever friend. There’s never been a more appealing way to get your dirty clothes in order. (via Design Love Fest)
2. DIY Fabric Softener: We love a softer white tee, but we die over a fabric softener made with epsom salts. Especially when it costs less than one dollar to make. (via PopSugar)
3. DIY Wrinkle Releaser: When our favorite jean shirt gets wrinkled, it’s heartbreaking. That’s why we’re loving this homemade wrinkle releaser. Jean shirts everywhere, rejoice! (via Entirely Eventful Day)
4. Homemade Liquid Detergent: Though this recipe helps make a big batch, a little bit goes a long way. That means less moolah and a more “green” clean. (via Live Simply)
5. Wool Dryer Balls: Forget dryer sheets, these wool balls are everything. When not in use, they also make an adorable, fragrant centerpiece. (via doTerrra Blog)
6. DIY Purex Crystals: Epsom salts are where it’s at for this uber simple, two-ingredient DIY. (via Raining Hot Coupons)
7. Homemade Laundry Detergent: If powdered laundry detergent is your jam, we strongly suggest this lavender number. (via Early Bird Mom)
8. DIY Laundry Softener: Make this surprisingly simple softener with things you already have lying around your home. Plus, the sea foam color is heaven. (via Liz Marie Blog)
9. Homemade Liquid Soap Nuts Laundry Detergent: If you’ve never heard of a soap nut, you’re not alone. These little natural powerhouses are actually a type of berry that are allergen friendly, non-toxic and practically perfect for an organic laundry detergent. (via The Eco Friendly Family)
10. Laundry Bombs: Drop these laundry bombs and fall in love with that one shirt you thought you’d never wear again. (via PopSugar)
11. Simple Laundry Detergent: This DIY proves your sweatshirts are only ever three ingredients away from a good clean. (via Free People)
12. DIY Drawstring Laundry Bag: You’ll never mix up your clothes again with this laundry bag duo. The easy and free printables make creating this bag a cinch. (via Say Yes)
Alright, spill. How do you get your laundry done? Have any motivational tricks or DIY tips? Share in the comments below.