From coffee and croissants in bed to hitting up the farmer’s market after yoga, weekends are just plain sweet. If you’ve got a weekend day packed full of events, you need an outfit that can keep up with your social life. Ditch the wardrobe changes and check out our ultimate day-off fashion cheat sheet with these stylish workout clothes that will take you from yoga to brunch faster than you can say #namaste. Ready, set, shop!
Happy Hour Brunch
Go from a sweat sesh to drinks by simply swapping out your leggings for a high-waisted midi skirt. Just be ready to get some stares (the good kind, of course) thanks to your rock-hard abs. (via Who What Wear)
1. T by Alexander Wang Sports Bra ($120): Ditch the elliptical and move on to the first round of mimosas in this chic sports bra.
2. Reilly Sunglasses ($95): The good people at Warby Parker really know how to make a sweet pair of shades. Whether you’re nursing a hangover or those post-workout aches, you can rock these in style.
3. Anarchy Party Vegan Leather Skirt ($98): This faux-leather skirt is fit for a rockstar. We love it paired with a sports bra for an edgy vibe, or worn with a tank for a more modest look.
4. Diani Sandals ($195): Smelly sneakers, be gone! We love these shiny, wide sandals. Just be sure to get a pedi before showing off those toes.
Flea Market Shopping
When you’re cruising the flea market, keep it light and breezy with a sleeveless tee and hide your messy hair with a bejeweled hat. Don’t forget to bring a tote for stocking up at the farmer’s market after. (via Closetful of Clothes)
5. Brooch Baseball Hat ($68): Swap that ugly old sports cap for this shiny, brooch-embellished cap instead.
6. Tres Bien Tank ($75): This colorful, leopard-print tank is perfect for lounging around the house, but can easily be dressed up with the right accessories.
7. Terry-Fleece Skinny Sweatpants ($20): Stay cozy but stylish in these fleece-lined sweatpants. Opt for skinny-fit sweatpants to avoid looking frumpy.
8. Margot Tote ($389): This spotted leather tote is the perfect cross between luxe and casual. Tote around your gym clothes, laptop or fresh-cut flowers.
After you’ve left that sweaty studio (or if you’re Beyonce, your glam hotel balcony), you can still look cute. Freshen up and throw on these cozy lounge pieces for a juice run and maybe a shopping spree too. Shopping is cardio, after all. (via Beyoncé)
10. Gleam Tights ($74): These faux-leather leggings are the ultimate post-yoga pants. Dressy and casual at the same time.
11. Nike Vintage Collection Montreal Sneakers ($85): These ’70s-inspired sneakers are perfect for hitting the track AND strolling your ‘hood with a fresh juice in hand.
12. BAGGU Leather Tote ($160): We’re obsessed with BAGGU bags, and with good reason. This Brooklyn-based company makes super durable, functional and stylish bags.
Got a post-workout date this weekend? Would you wear our picks? Tell us in the comments!