21 Housewares That Do the Dip
When I dip you dip we dip! That song ruled, and it seems that the people in charge of creating trends for the home tend to agree. Dip painted products have been a major trend for quite awhile now and we are still loving the look. And while the products below are all buy-able, don’t forget that you can easily DIY this look as well. Heck, you can even fake the dipped look with balloons!
2. Dip-Dyed Tassels: ($84): Um, how fun are these? We love the idea of making them.
3. Dipped Utility Jar ($16): Keep all your cooking utensils in check with this chic and sort of graphic ceramic jar.
4. Dip Dyed Side Table ($298-$398): Why not dip a whole tree stump and call it a table? ;)
5. Dipped Sauce Jars ($6): Whether you fill these with sauces, grains, or sea salt, you can be sure your pantry or counter will look mighty stylish.
6. Pastel Dipped Mug ($15): We love the washed out look of these mugs, perfect for sipping on a cup of tea on a porch.
7. Norman Copenhagen Whisk ($24): How cool are these whisks? Who knew such an essential utensil could look so modern?
8. Dipped Canisters ($20-$27): It seems like the kitchen is the jam when it comes to the dipped trend. We love these cool canisters.
9. Ceramic Dip Cup ($45): How hot is that pop of yellow? Hellooo!
10. Mini Planters Set ($38): And in the world of truly adorable planters, we bring you these little egg cup style darlings.
11. Dipped Wooden Spoon Set ($28): Speaking of color dipped wooden housewares, how ’bout these fetching spoons?
12. Dipped Basket ($50): Who knew a trash can could actually be attractive?
13. Marble and Wood Cheese Board ($58): Technically this isn’t “dipped” but it’s still rocking that aesthetic.
14. Dipped Glaze Spice Jars ($15): These jars would be great on any dining or kitchen table, especially filled with different spices or sauces for a little DIY seasoning.
15. Dip-Dyed Stools ($58-$68): We. Need. These. Now. Or maybe we need to make them?
16. Gray Dipped Pitcher ($30): Add this to your list of barware and you’re one step closer to a very stylish beverage station.
17. Dipped Blue Vases ($20): We love the idea of bunching up a whole collection of these to create a boho arrangement.
19. Dipped Pendant Light ($85): Now that’s a fun spin on the pendant light. Stay tuned for our own dipped pendant light DIY in the next few months.
20. Aura Mint Dipped Cushion ($50): Cozy up to this mint pillow.
21. Color-Dipped Candle Cups ($20): And last, aren’t these just the cutest candle holders you’ve ever seen?
What color dipped things are you digging? Talk to us in the comments below.