Everyone has at least one Disney-obsessed friend (you may even be that friend): the person in their life who believes they were born to be a princess, claps because they believe in fairies, and can’t stop bursting into their own rendition of “Let It Go.” Honestly, we love that about them. We always think to ping them when a new Disney collaboration is released or plans for an upcoming production are announced. Your magical bestie deserves an equally magical gift to fuel their Disney obsession, and we’ve got quite a few ideas in mind.
1. Posters Garage Vintage 1958 Disneyland Park Map Poster ($14): If she’s a Disney fanatic, it’s safe to assume that Disneyland is her favorite place to be.
2. House of Wonderland “Drink Me” Pin ($8): This sweet, sparkly Alice In Wonderland pin is a great way to tell the world you’ve been down the Disney rabbit hole.
4. Uniqlo Sounds of Disney Long-Sleeved Pullover Sweatshirt ($20): If she’s a jeans-and-a-sweatshirt kind of girl, hook up your Disney lover with this totally adult-appropriate Minnie Mouse sweatshirt.
5. Disney Mickey Mouse Waffle Maker ($40): Give the gift of dining on a Disneyland-worthy breakfast at home every day of the week. Or maybe just for Saturday morning cartoons.
6. Disney Beauty and the Beast Le Creuset Soup Pot ($280): When your bestie was a little girl, she might have played pretend at living Belle’s provincial life. Now she can live that life in her own kitchen with this absolutely gorgeous soup pot while cooking her next Beauty and the Beast-themed dinner party.
7. Seven Year Stitch Disney Princess Utensil Set ($19): These hand-burnt utensils are perfect for the domestic goddess who doesn’t have the benefit of friendly mice and birds to help her in the kitchen.
8. Kate Spade New York for Minnie Mouse iPhone 6 Case ($50): Our love of polka dots and bows translated into this cute item from Kate Spade’s Minnie Mouse collection.
9. Solistar Ariel Voice Necklace ($16+): Ariel fans will absolutely need to make this necklace part of their world.
10. Disney x DN Flounder Cross Body Bag ($80): Is your Disney-obsessed bestie also a fashionista? This gift is the perfect way to please both of their favorite things.
11. RNDMS Alice in Wonderland Watercolor Illustration ($10): This art is as fantastic as Alice’s story.
12. DrSkippersJungleHut Minnie Mouse Inspired Flower Pot ($15): Add Disney vibes to your succulent garden.
13. Franklin and Figg “Be Our Guest” Welcome Mat ($40): Who gives a warmer welcome than Lumiere? A Disney-loving home just isn’t complete without the perfect doormat.
14. Beauty and the Beast Chip Mug ($10): Your Disney-obsessed friend can daydream all they like about Belle’s extraordinary library as they sip tea from this adorable Chip mug.
15. Hundred Acre Hood Haunted Mansion Hermes Tee ($24): Beware of high-fashion ghosts!
17. Cakeworthy Cinderella Comic Tote ($70): We love this bag’s Disney-fied play on pop art.
18. Think Geek Minnie Mouse Pom Beanie ($20): Your bestie will love wearing this warm and adorable pom beanie in lieu of their Mickey Ears when they frolick around Disneyland in the colder months.
19. Think Geek Disney Villains Foiled Wall Art ($15): Not all Disney fans want to be princesses. If your bestie has a bit of a darker side, they’ll love hanging this collection of four foiled posters of their favorite villains.
20. Sassy Fan Tees Winnie the Pooh Quote Sweatshirt ($22): This cuddly sweatshirt adorns one of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh‘s most famous quotes. That sleepy bear was really on to something.
21. Handed on a Plate Lady and the Tramp His & Hers Mugs ($15): Disney friends and their significant others can enjoy a bella notte with these mugs full of hot cocoa.
22. Andy Signs Studio “Eat Me” Cookie Cutter ($5): If your Disney buddy also loves to bake, gift her this Alice in Wonderland inspired cookie cutter.
23. Young Dumb and Broke Co “I’m So Fly I Neverland” Peter Pan Hoodie ($35+): This cozy hoodie will keep your bestie warm while they’re dreaming of flying off to Neverland, or Disneyland.
Which product makes you want to add to cart? Tell us over @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.