No matter how much time goes by, we just can’t seem to let go of our love for Frozen and its unstoppable heroine, Queen Elsa. We’re not the only ones, either. Even though spring is finally upon us, next year’s winter brides are already getting inspired by everything from beautiful blue gowns to faux-snow centerpieces that look like they came straight out of Elsa’s ice palace. Here, we’ve pulled together 15 ideas for planning the ultimate Frozen Disney Princess wedding IRL. And even if you can’t go tie the knot in Arendelle or add Olaf to the guest list, it’s bound to be a cool affair.
1. Stately Snowflakes Invitation ($179+ for 100): Simple yet striking, this snowflake-patterned invitation by Wedding Paper Divas sets a sophisticated tone.
2. Blue Ombre Invitation: We’re wild about all things ombre, including this Linsey Laidlaw invitation that showcases a beautiful blue color gradient. Select the same design for programs and menus to give your entire event a cool, cohesive look. (via Meredith Carlson)
3. Disney Princess Bridal Gown ($1,399): Disney and Alfred Angelo have wowed us again with this Elsa-esque dress. Complete with a Watteau train and ice-like beading, this gown is so stunning that summer brides are bound to become envious.
4. Elie Saab Bridal Gown: Non-traditional brides will love floating down the aisle wearing an elegant Elie Saab masterpiece that looks as if it’s glistening with thousands of intricate ice crystals. Don’t you just love the pale blue hue? (Photo via Antonio de Moraes Barros Filho/Getty)
5. Fishtail Braid + Dramatic Eye Makeup: While getting married inside an actual ice castle might have to remain a fantasy, channeling Elsa with a fishtail braid and dramatic pink or purple eye makeup is totally within your reach. (via Meredith Carlson)
6. Crystal Snowflake Bouquet ($245): Skip the basic bouquet and step out carrying a handcrafted snowflake-inspired creation featuring shimmering beads. Already got your heart set on classic blooms? You can also send this accessory down the aisle with your flower girl or bridesmaids.
8. Vinyl Luminaries: Light guests’ way with a collection of gleaming vinyl luminaries you can DIY for your wedding. Whatever you do, don’t throw ’em away. They’ll look great come holiday season. (via Lowe’s)
10. Snow-Covered Branch Centerpieces: Whether they’re high or low, centerpieces featuring snow-covered branches and dangling icicles are just what Elsa would choose for Anna and Kristoff’s royal reception. Steal the look yourself by swapping in faux flakes and crystal jewels. (via Forever Photography Studio)
13. Queenly Dessert Display: No frozen heart stands a chance when you display treats as cute as these. Just be sure to present the sweets on chic trays or crystal-adorned cake stands to keep things looking classy, not kiddie. (via OC Portraits)
14. Blue + White Cake: No matter how eternal the winter snows might seem, spring always comes again. Remind guests of that awesome fact by adding delicate floral and vine-like patterns to your cake. (via Jessica Lorren Organic Photography)
15. Winter Wonderland Cake: An all-white cake looks anything but boring when it’s decorated with elaborate sugar flowers. While these ones appear to be fabric-inspired, you could also customize the design to match your bouquet or even mimic the look of freshly fallen snowflakes. (via de Belle Photography)
How would you channel your inner Elsa for the big day? Sing out your ideas below.