The most exciting event of 2018 is almost upon us and we couldn’t be more thrilled! No matter where you’ll be viewing the royal wedding, one thing is for certain — you absolutely must dress appropriately, fascinator and all. Here, a quick and simple DIY so you can share in this fancy occasion in true, British style.
1. Use the hot glue gun and attach tulle to hat form.
2. Personalize your hat with flowers, ribbons, fans, and feathers.
3. Once flair is dry, use the gun to attach pom poms to tulle.
4. One pom poms dry, secure hat to the headband using the gun.
5. Lastly, try on your hat and trim tulle to your desired length. Now it’s time to celebrate!
How will you deck out your fascinator? Tag us @BritandCo!
(Photos via Victoria Vaughn / Brit + Co)