10 YouTube Channels to Give You Crazy Home Decor Inspiration
From Pinterest to blogs to Instagram, the internet is full of visual inspiration and DIY ideas for our home spaces. But sometimes it can be hard to follow DIY projects using only instructions and images. This is why we love YouTube for DIY tutorials, home tours of our favorite bloggers and some really incredible inspiration. Watch some of our faves below!
1. A Beautiful Mess: We’re all pretty obsessed with A Beautiful Mess and the endless amount of home DIY projects they come up with. So we were super stoked when they started filming more videos with some home tours and more serious decor inspo. We’re gonna make this DIY pineapple lantern ASAP!
2. Tiny House, Giant Journey: In this ongoing series, Jenna and Guillaume take us on a journey through North America in a tiny self-built Tumbleweed Tiny House. They tour other tiny houses (like this adorable Victorian-style pad) while sharing their experiences and tips, making it a must-watch for anyone living in a small space or looking to explore a minimalist lifestyle.
3. Apartment Therapy: From virtually touring the raddest apartments or learning a new hack for your home, Apartment Therapy’s channel is sure to ignite your creative engine. We especially love the One-Minute Tip segment, like this one by Rebecca Robertson showing how she displays her children’s artwork.
4. Dwell: Dwell Magazine showcases some of the best modern design today, and their YouTube Channel is no different. They offer an assortment of videos that that give us a behind-the-scenes look at some of the most unique spaces and designs across the nation.
5. ThreadBanger: “Not yo’ mama’s DIY channel,” Threadbanger has come up with some pretty clever hacks for everyday objects we tend to just toss out. Plus, their “Man vs. Pin” segment is pretty hilarious (and this DIY Bacon Candle would make for a great Father’s Day gift).
6. DIGS Channel: With how-to guides and home tours from talented comedians and musicians, DIGS Channel brings humor to home decor. Watch as they make a living tapestry pillow.
7. IKEA USA: Do you often get confused by the instructions that come with your IKEA furniture? You’re not alone. Lucky for us, the brand has uploaded how-to videos on their most popular products. And even if you’re not trying to build a couch, you’ll still find helpful home decor tips and home makeover projects.
8. Lowe’s: Looking to work on a fun DIY project for your home this weekend? Lowe’s YouTube channel is chock-full of tutorials like this painter’s tape wall art, and they work with some of our favorite bloggers, including SF Girl by Bay.
9. Cost Plus World Market: Walking through the colorful aisles at World Market always gives us crazy inspiration for home decor and parties, so it’s no wonder they offer a fantastic selection of videos featuring helpful decor ideas, DIY tutorials and entertaining tips.
10. West Elm: Don’t know how to fold a fitted sheet? Then you’ll want to check out West Elm’s channel. They have all sorts of short videos on everything from setting the perfect dinner table to hanging wall art, as well as inspirational videos from their product designers.
What are some of your favorite DIY home decor YouTube videos? Let us know in the comments!