What’s My Name Again? 13 Creative Name Tags
We’re deep in the planning stages for Re:Make — you’ve heard about our conference this fall, right? — and one of the things we are brainstorming this week is name tags. We’ve found so many clever DIY options, that we had to share them here.
1. Calligraphy Name Tags ($8): Calligraphy is back, as if it ever left. This whimsical take on the classic name tag is sure to be a hit. No one wants a boring old name tag!
4. Chalkboard Clothespins ($8): How cute are these? And you could totally DIY with miniature clothespins! We love that you can reuse them over and over again.
6. Button Name Tags: These name tags are clever because they share the guest’s first name and a fun fact about them. It’s the perfect way to break the ice if not all of your friends know each other. (via Julep)
7. DIY Name Clippies: These ribbon name tags can be used post party for labeling carry on luggage, beach towels, and more. Plus, since they clip on, they won’t damage your guests’ clothing. (via Ann Kelle)
8. Stamped Metal Tags: You’ll never guess what these metal tags (shown here as gift tags) are made from. Would you believe they are cut and stamped from Coke cans? Check out the creative tutorial. We can’t wait to try these! (via Positively Splendid)
9. Scrabble Name Tags ($8.50): We love these Scrabble tile keychains from Etsy seller WinterberryOriginals. It would be just as easy to DIY your own, and swap the keychain for a pin backing—or two depending on how long your guest’s name is.
10. Speech Bubble Name Tags ($9): True story: speech bubbles always look awesome in photo booth photos, so why not stick ’em right on?
12. Name Tag Pins ($10): Cute as a button! This cheeky take on “flair” is a fun way for people to get silly at the next name tag appropriate event.
13. Faux Wooden Name Tags: Use wood veneer or wooden paper to create sweet little frames for everyone’s name. If you’re feeling really fancy, paint the white part with dry erase paint so you can reuse! (via A Beautiful Mess)
Which of these name tags is your favorite? Tell us in the comments.