16 Shiny Gold Statement Necklaces to Buy or DIY
In honor of this week’s #GoldRush, we’re keeping the gilded goods comin’. We’ve shown you snazzy gold tech accessories, made your mouth water with a gold confetti champagne cake and have even taken over your desktop with sparkling gold backgrounds. But this go-around, we’re dazzling your necks with some gorgeous gold statement necklaces. Check out these 16 shiny picks that are sure to take you from girl to goddess in no time.
1. Indra Necklace ($110): We’re kickin’ this roundup off with one of our own Brit Shop faves. We love how the matte turquoise beads in this statement piece make the shimmer and shine of the gold pendants really pop.
2. Hellyeah Diecast Metal Necklace ($32): While it may not be bulky or chunky like most statement necklaces you’re used to seeing, there’s no doubt that this accessory still makes a huge statement.
3. Temecula Rose Necklace ($32): It’s not often that we see mesh work well in jewelry pieces, but this rosy one breaks the mold.
4. Golden Knot Necklace: If you have the time, and a little bit of patience, stringing seed beads on six different strands can create a simple piece of jewelry with a nautical twist. (via The Sweet Survival)
6. Into the Nile Necklace ($18): The only thing better than shine is, well, more shine!
7. The Courtney Bib ($68): The basic white tee has met its accessory match. Who needs a fancy top when your necklace can do all the fashion work on its own?
8. Winding Whimsical Necklace ($11): Pearls make everything classier, and look great with anything from a casual chambray shirt to a sleek black blouse.
12. Chunky Gold Chain ($37): A chunky necklace that still looks sophisticated and ladylike… we’re in!
13. Collar Necklace ($125): This pick rocks a super fun vibe that pairs translucent and opaque beads together.
14. Good Fortune Bib ($13): If you’ve been looking for the perfect accessory to go with a simple black dress or crew-neck blouse, meet this layered babe.
16. Pave Bubble Necklace ($20): Skip bold… go straight for bedazzled!
Which of these necklaces will you be making a statement with? Leave us your thoughts below, and don’t forget to stay tuned for the rest of our #GoldRush features this week!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)