Whether it’s through your jewelry, shoes or a new piece of clothing, sometimes you just want to bring out your inner sailor. Nautical-inspired clothes and accessories feature bold stripes, color blocking and anchors and boats for days. We’ve picked out 22 pieces that are sure to make you crave the waves and probably a good lobster. So sail on, mateys, and get ready to rock the nautical look.
4. Fluffy Anchor Jumper ($40): This sweater would be ideal for cuddling up on a breezy day or cool night.
6. Anchor Embroidered Dayboat Shorts ($98): Mix these with a patterned top that features similar colors for the perfect, preppy look.
7. Boxy Scuba Jacket ($50): It’s tough to rock a blazer in the summer, but a lightweight, cropped pick is perfect for warmer weather.
8. Anchors Knit Headwrap ($10): For those mornings when you over sleep or when you’re hitting the windy high seas, this front-knotted headband will keep all those stray strands in check.
13. Striped Jumper With Anchor Patches ($42): A good elbow patch feature is rare. But a pattern-patched elbow? Now we’re really excited.
14. Champion Knot Natural Canvas Sneaker ($50): The perfect pair of weekend tennies is a wardrobe must. They’re ideal for casual outings that don’t warrant flip flops, but are too stylish for running sneaks.
15. Nautical By Nature Pants ($798): Ahoy there, epic nautical bottoms. We’re ready for a sail!
16. Bandeau Playsuit in Anchor Print ($34): If you’ve been avoiding the romper for whatever reason, give this fun one a try. It boasts a super playful pattern, and comes in tall sizes too!
18. Nautical Wayfarer Sunglasses ($6): At a mere $6, you can never have too many pairs of shades.
19. Stripe Sandals ($55): We’ve seen tons of espadrille wedges and ankle-strap heels, but this airy pair combines those two amazing qualities in one practical flat.
20. Knot It Necklace ($18): A rope-inspired chain is what you need. Wear the knot solo or layer it up with all your other favorite necklaces.
21. Hatley Sateen Skirt ($59): Look out work world. This skirt’s ready to make its office debut with a white oxford and heels.
Which of these nautical picks are you ready to bring aboard into your wardrobe? Let us know in the comments below.