This Double Crescent Nail Trend Is Taking Over Instagram
Just when you thought the classic French mani was on the outs, Instagram went ahead and brought this oldie-but-goodie back to life. We’re talking French manicures, which have gotten a hot new look by doubling down on details that are both edgy and sweet. Double French manicures, AKA double crescent nails, are the yin to the mega Frenchie’s yang, and we absolutely love it. They’re basically a regular French mani with an added cuticle French — trés chic! You can mix and match with different colors or keep it simple in all one hue. Either way, this is a design you’ll want to bring to your next salon appointment. We promise.
1. All Blue Everything: When your digits need some lovin’, this mani will do the trick. Grab your favorite shades of blue and a couple of round stickers to recreate this gorgeous design at home. Accent one nail with geometric design touches for added intrigue.
2. Double French: Why go for one French mani when you can double it up? Complement your lighter base hue with an edgy color that’s equal parts chic and sassy.
3. Metallic: No need to hide your digits when they look this good. Opt for a bare base to let your double crescent mani really stand out.
4. Monochromatic: Give your nails a mod makeover by copying this groovy design. Add a few silver balls for a futuristic vibe that’s funky and gorgeous.
5. Red and Black: Bring out your playful side by opting for pop art-inspired detailing like this game-changing style. This mani will one-up any winter ensemble with its bare base and dainty accents.
6. Classic Twist: Take your traditional French mani to a whole new level by complementing it with a blue cuticle crescent. Whether you’re rocking a cocktail dress at a winter wedding or boyfriend jeans and a T-shirt, these nails will fit the bill.
7. Red Hot: Make your digits come to life with this design in shades of red and pink. Amp it up with a matte finish that’s subtle yet completely swoon-worthy.
8. Metallic Frenchie: Go bold or go home — that’s what we always say. Accent your silver tips with a simple swipe of jet black for the ultimate double Frenchie that will make everyone do a double take.
Follow us on Pinterest for more haute nail inspo!