10 Egg-cellent Easter Nail Art Ideas
Whether dip-dyed, marbleized or lace patterned, decorated eggs are some of the best things about Easter. But why let the fun stop there? With a little polish and lots of imagination, you can make your nails look just as pretty as the pastel eggs gracing your table for Easter brunch. From speckled spots to colorful dots and even ombre gradients, these 10 creative designs are seriously too spectacular to skip. Pick your favorite, and get ready to kick off the spring season in fresh, fabulous style.
1. Geometric Nail Art: Mint and purple pastels are perfect for ushering in spring. Add a sparkly splash of silver and unique geometric pattern for a modern look so pretty, it’ll make your Easter eggs green (or pink or yellow) with envy. (via Pshiiit)
2. Double French Tip Nail Art: Give the classic French manicure an Easter-appropriate update. This tutorial shows you how to get creative using candy-colored polish and some simple striping tape. (via Demelza’s World)
5. Two or Three-Toned Nail Art: Going for a versatile look? Keep things sweet and simple with a two-toned pastel design during the workweek, then dial up the drama with an extra hit of bright orange color for the weekend. (via Beauty Editor)
6. Gradient Nail Art: Any time’s the right time for ombre, especially when it comes to beautifying your nails. In fact, we adore this lovely look so much, we’ll probably keep it in rotation all year long. (via Teen Vogue)
9. Colorful Rabbit Nail Art: Colorful bunnies add a delightful touch of whimsy, while a subdued gray base coat helps keep things from getting too cutesy. Looks like this little chickadee is a huge fan. (via Miss Lipgloss)
10. Mix-and-Match Nail Art: Nothing beats unveiling a spiffy set of pastel polishes in your Easter basket. Take your latest collection for a spin by creating one, two or even all four of these darling designs. Seriously, how cute is the hatching chick? (via Cosmetic Sanctuary)
How will you decorate your nails for Easter? Share some egg-citing ideas below.