Between the baby showers, engagement parties, Easter, and more, your spring brunch invites will be in full supply this season. Since you can’t arrive empty-handed, muffins are the easiest way to impress with minimal effort. Below are 13 easy muffin options from zucchini to peaches and cream that’ll be the centerpiece of any brunch table.
1. Bakery Style Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins: You can’t go wrong with a classic lemon poppy seed muffin. They’re tart, fluffy, and finished with a coarse sprinkling of sugar for crunch. (via A Kitchen Addiction)
2. Apricot Bulgur Muffins: Bulgur wheat makes these healthy muffins chewy and dense in the best way possible. Add in dried apricots for sweetness and walnuts for insane texture. (via The Healthy Foodie)
3. Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins: Zucchini crops tend to go wild in the spring and summer. Make the most of your bounty by shredding up the squash and pairing it with chocolate chips. (via Joyful Healthy Eats)
4. Coconut Lemon Muffins: Nothing signals that warmer weather is on the horizon like coconut. Embrace the tropical vibes and enjoy one of these while sitting at your desk. (via The Hacked Kitchen Blog)
5. Healthy Blueberry Muffins: Whole wheat flour and fresh berries make these healthy muffins a smart morning choice. Keep them moist and add protein by incorporating Greek yogurt into the batter. (via A Cookie Named Desire)
6. Peaches and Cream Muffins: Any excuse to have a form of juicy peach crumble for brunch is appreciated. These muffins taste just like it and feature a decadent cinnamon-vanilla glaze on top. (via Baker by Nature)
7. Paleo Almond Lavender Muffins: Floral lavender and tangy lemon are a bakery-worthy flavor combo that you can easily utilize at home. Use the two to add interest to these otherwise basic almond-based Paleo muffins. (via The Kitchy Kitchen)
8. Ricotta Lemon Muffins: If you’ve never used ricotta in your baked goods, run — don’t walk — to the grocery store and get everything you need for these beauties. One bite and you’ll seriously feel like you are walking through the hills of Florence. (via Ciao Florentina)
9. No Sugar Added Carrot Muffins: These sugar-free muffins taste *just* like a moist slice of carrot cake. When you use naturally sweet ingredients like dates, pineapple, and applesauce, there’s no need to add additional sugar. (via The Healthy Foodie)
10. Matcha Ginger Oat Muffins: Add a zing of sophisticated flavor and caffeine to your morning routine with these ginger-spiced matcha green tea muffins. Fill them full of oats and they’ll keep you full until lunch! (via The Every Kitchen)
12. Raspberry Crumb Muffins: Any recipe with a lemon streusel topping is worthy of your most important spring spread. Fresh raspberries work amazingly, but if you need to use frozen, make sure you don’t thaw them to prevent bleeding. (via Creme de la Crumb)
Follow us on Pinterest for more easy + delicious recipe ideas.