As your newly engaged friends plan their engagement photo shoot, you’re over here stressing about finding the perfect gift for them. And of course, you want it to be personalized and tailored to their style. No need to panic just yet. Here are 13 unique engagement gift ideas that will show the happy couple how much you truly care — and no blenders, we promise.
1. Plated Subscription ($48+): Figuring out what to cook (or even how to cook) during your first year of marriage can be tricky. Get your pals started with this easy-to-follow meal subscription box that also includes additions like boozy pops, unicorn-inspired treats, and lattes.
2. Artifact Uprising Tabletop Frame ($59): Sure, you can’t wait to heart their engagement photos on Insta, but how awesome would it be for those dreamy shots to make an appearance IRL? These cute minimalist frames will keep their most treasured pics front and center.
3. Amazon Echo ($180): Can you think of anything better for when the engaged duo has new wedding tasks they need to add to their to-do list or has random wedding planning questions? We think not.
4. KRUPS Super Automatic Espresso Machine ($550): If you want to go all out, an automatic espresso machine is the way to do it. The lovebirds are definitely going to need the extra boost of caffeine for wedding planning.
5. BlackBirdSupply Couples T-Shirt Set ($48): Because the couple that camps together stays together! Now that they’ve made it official, give your adventurous friends this soft, comfy, and full of fun t-shirt set for their next outdoor outing.
6. Vinebox 3-Month Subscription ($81): Every newly engaged couple needs to figure out what type of wine they’ll serve at their wedding, and this is a fab way for them to get started. Feel free to throw in a few wine glasses too.
7. Celina Mancurti Linen Robe ($160): After so many festivities, a spa day is just what your friends will need. Add a couples massage gift certificate for the ultimate in blissed-out relaxation.
8. EastGroveStamp Return Address Stamp ($28+): You know they’re going to be writing tons of thank you notes, so give your fave pair a helping hand with a return address stamp.
9. Southern Weddings Shop Vows Booklet Set ($16): These cute little keepsakes are perfect for scribbling their heartfelt vows in. Plus, they’re small enough to fit into the groom’s pocket or discretely in a MOH’s hands. The best part? They’ll make for great mementos way past the ceremony.
10. Speak “Celebrate All Things” Sparkling Wine ($25): Classic bubbly gets an upgrade with a festive sparkling wine bottle that speaks for itself.
11. Amerisleep Organic Cotton Bed Sheets ($133+): Yes, they’re going to register for a few must-haves like a new set of sheets, but why make them wait? These linens are made with 100-percent GOTS certified organic cotton and even come in biodegradable packaging, so they’re perfect for the eco-conscious couple.
12. Mapiful Custom City Print ($60): We love the idea of framing a city print of where they met or got engaged. After all, there’s nothing more personal than places that have special meaning.
13. How to Be Marriedby Jo Piazza ($17): Thoughtful, touching, and hilarious, this handy hardcover covers marriage advice from people around the world. It will give crucial first-year-of-marriage guidance to the soon-to-be-married couple.
Want more wedding inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.