15 Unique Fitted Engagement Ring and Wedding Band Combos That Just Belong Together
Engagement ring trends come and go, but the latest one to hit our feeds is a pairing that just seems meant to be. Flush or fitted, wedding band and engagement ring combos go together about as perfectly as you and your boo. And sure, this idea may have been around for a while, but now is the time that people are getting creative with it, with everything from unique shapes to non-traditional stones. The 15 fitted engagement ring and wedding band combos below have something for every bride-to-be. Scroll on and get that Pin It button ready.
1. Artemer Diamond Rhombus Ring and Pave Diamond V Ring ($2,200): It takes two to create this winning combination. Like you and your hubby, these rings are meant for each other.
2. Anna Sheffield Moonstone Bea Ring and Bea Band ($4,300): This wedding ring set fits together perfectly. A set of rings like this is totally worthy of an Instagram engagement announcement. Sit back and watch the likes roll in.
3. Swank Metalsmithing Turquoise and Rose Gold Diamond Crown Engagement Ring Set with Stacking Wedding Bands ($1,715): We’ve never seen a stacked ring collection we didn’t like, and this is no exception. The pops of turquoise and glistening gold make these rings a boho bride’s dream.
4. Zoe and Morgan Callida Engagement Ring and Venus Wedding Bands (Contact for Quote): Why have one wedding band when you can have two? Frame your solitaire engagement ring to show that two really is better than one.
5. Minimal VS Tiny Sapphire Engagement Ring with Prong Diamond Crown Ring ($640): Match your little something blue with a complementary diamond crown for a set of rings that will have you swooning. The only thing missing is your new fiancé on your arm.
6. Catbird Odile The Swan, Supreme ($2,350): What a pretty pair these two make. The black diamond is anything but ordinary and will be the perfect addition to your everyday jewelry collection.
7. Jennie Kwon Stacked Diamond Cuff and Wave Ring ($2,075): This pair of diamond rings complement each other in the most beautiful way. Whether you wear them separately or together, you’ll want to show them off over and over again.
8. Vale Jewelry Diamond Slice and Open Indigo Rings ($1,445): You don’t have to choose just one. Stack your wedding rings to mix and match to fit your individual style.
9. Eva Fehren Hexagonal Diamond Muse and Kissing Claw Rings ($15,400): If traditional wedding bands aren’t your style, then this diamond studded claw ring was made for you.
10. Anna Sheffield Blue Sapphire Bea Ring and Rose Gold Crescent Band ($3,700): Go full-on Kate Middleton with a bright blue sapphire engagement ring. Top it off with a rose gold crescent band and you’ve got yourself an instant classic.
11. Alexis Russell Natural Silver-Grey Geometric Ring and Bezel Arc Ring ($2,640): With these lovely rings, it’s easy to see why (natural) diamonds are a girl’s best friend. Wear them together for a complementary look that will have you staring at your finger all day long.
12. Wwake Nestled Diamonds & Micropave Triangle Pairing ($2,049): Give your left hand a little sparkle with this golden set. The multiple diamond setting is just the right amount of bling to get noticed.
13. Artemer Diamond Engagement Ring with Pave Diamonds Crown ($1,600): This ring set has a completely elegant feel that is beautifully unique. From the moment you say, “Yes!” until long after “I do,” this will be your favorite piece of jewelry.
14. Gillian Conroy Teardrop Diamond Pave Ring ($4,950): Gorgeous doesn’t even begin to describe this teardrop beauty. The impressive way that these rings fit together will have you obsessed from the minute you slip it on your ring finger.
15. Minimal VS Lace Diamond Wedding Set ($1,295): The solitaire stone is stunning on its own, but adding its lace counterpart makes it a winning combo.