16 Face Mists to Stash at Your Desk for a Mid-Day Pick-Me-Up
Whenever seasons change, there’s a need for a skincare routine shake-up, but that’s especially true for fall and winter. The air gets colder and drier, which wreaks total havoc on your skin (think: the not-so-hot combination of feeling dry and looking dull), and that means we should all hop on any chance we get to give it a hydrating boost. Luckily for us, there’s a quick and easy way to keep cold weather skin in check: face mists. Not only is it a great step both before and after applying makeup, but spritzing just a bit mid-day can help freshen up and rejuvenate your complexion. In other words, it’s one of those beauty products that’s a tote bag must-have. Scroll through below to see our 16 favorite mists that will glisten up your complexion like that.
water is for our bodies. The same goes for our skin, which is why this spritzer full of mineral water is clutch for your on-the-go skincare needs.
2. Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist ($35): Maintain skin’s healthy balance with this lightweight rosewater mist that wakes up tired skin.
3. Dr. Jart+ Pore Medic Pore Minish Mist ($30): Dry skin isn’t the only skin type that can benefit from a mid-day facial mist. This two-in-one powder + toner can set and mattify makeup while simultaneously hydrating your skin and controlling excess oil.
one ingredient — Neroli, a.k.a. Moroccan Orange Blossom — and it’s basically magical. Not only does Neroli provide you with aromatherapeutic benefits, but it also moisturizes and rejuvenates your skin.
5. Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief ($22): Quench thirsty skin with a serious surge of moisture. Whether you use it before or after makeup, this spray works to hydrate your skin any time it feels a little dry or dull.
6. Yuli Cocoon Elixir ($36/1.7 oz): Sensitive skin will cherish this pure and gentle toner. The completely natural formula eases irritation and inflammation while providing nourishment and hydration. It’s a great all-rounder that can easily become an essential part of any skincare or makeup routine.
7. Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist ($50): This aptly named mist truly does make you feel like royalty for the day. With a gentle formula and aromatherapeutic benefits, a few sprays of this throughout a long day will keep you looking and feeling relaxed and refreshed.
8. Glossier Soothing Face Mist ($18): Rosewater is an ingredient that’s been popping up in tons of different beauty products recently, and it’s put to good use in this soothing face mist. The travel-friendly container allows you to spritz a bit of this on the go for a quick pick-me-up.
9. Boots Botanics Organic Rosewater Toning Spritz ($8): This toner is a great way to prep your skin for a moisturizer, as it removes impurities and freshens you up without drying out your skin.
10. Tata Harper Hydrating Floral Essence ($85): Jasmine and rose and aloe, oh my! Those are just three of the superbly refreshing pieces of this gorgeous product, a spray that can be used before or after makeup for a glowing complexion at any time.
11. Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist ($32): This all-natural mist contains a laundry list of moisturizing and toning properties. A base of coconut water is enriched with hibiscus, rose and witch hazel for an instantly glowing face.
12. Bobbi Brown Face Mist ($35): With a laundry list of soothing ingredients it should come as no surprise that this face mist from Bobbi Brown makes for an instantly soothing mid-day hydrator. When your skin is feeling a little rough, one spritz from this fancy bottle will have you feeling better in no time.
appearance of pores while giving your skin an instant burst of radiance. Spray it right after makeup or throughout the day for a noticeably brighter appearance.
14. Boscia Balancing Facial Tonic ($24): Formulated without alcohol, this balancing facial tonic is best used after cleansing for a squeaky clean (but not dried out) face.
15. Murad Hydrating Toner ($28): This toner helps to rehydrate and rebalance your skin for an effortlessly glowing complexion.
Want a little bit of skin hydration without shelling out the big bucks? This three-ingredient face mist is a quick and easy DIY that your skin is guaranteed to love. (via Brit + Co)