20 Ways to Drink More Water Without Even Knowing It
Staying hydrated can be quite a chore, especially if you’re not a huge fan of the flavor of water. It’s boring and blah, and that sweet coffee is so much more delicious. However, with a little bit of creativity and a couple minutes of chopping, you can have water that is both flavorful and colorful and will quickly become your new drink of choice. Flavored water is great for your waistline, ups your daily vitamin intake and keeps you away from those terrible commercial waters that offer nothing more than a sugar rush. Here are 20 of the most refreshing flavored waters to delight your tastebuds and keep you hydrated.
2. Lavender Lemonade: Lemons are incredible for boosting metabolism and helping with weight loss. By adding a touch of honey to this lemonade, you will get an extra kick of vitamins and minerals. (via Eat Yourself Skinny)
5. Lemon Mint Water: There is no added sugar to this lemon water, but the mint adds a touch of natural sweetness and lemons oxygenate the body so it feels refreshed and revitalized. (via Nancy Creative)
6. Pineapple Peach Mango Water: While waiting for summer and fresh fruit, try using a cheaper alternative — frozen fruit. The flavor will be just as delicious and you don’t even have to cut anything! Just add water, for realz! (via Songbirds and Buttons)
7. Blueberry Lemon Water: When you muddle the blueberries, your water will turn a delightful shade of purple, and if you need some extra sweetness, try all-natural, zero-calorie stevia. (via Christina’s Adventures)
8. Strawberry Mango Water: Since both strawberries and mangoes are fragrant fruit, this infused water smells as good as it tastes. Mangoes and strawberries contain all kinds of vitamins that promote good eyesight, which is perfect for those of us who live in front of a computer screen. (via That’s What Che Said)
11. Blackberry Sage Water: Don’t be afraid of adding savory herbs to your water. The flavor is milder than you think, and it is the perfect compliment to the sweetness of the fruit. (via The Yummy Life)
12. Grapefruit Water: Grapefruit kickstarts your metabolism and does amazing things for your skin. Put the grapefruit slices in the water the night before to get the maximum amount of flavor. (via Stockpiling Moms)
14. Grapefruit Mint Coconut Water: Technically, coconut water is not calorie-free, but it is so packed with other incredibly healthy goodness, that we think it is worth mentioning. Coconut water actually contains electrolytes, so it will leave you doubly hydrated, and the grapefruit is a nice added flavor. (via Pensee)
15. Orange Rosemary Water: This is a powerful immune-boosting drink. You’re getting vit C from the oranges and rosemary is the leading herb in antioxidants used to fight off infections. (via She Knows)
17. Pomegranate Rosemary Water: Even though digging out all those little pomegranate seeds can be a pain, the sweet flavor infused with earthy rosemary is completely addictive. (via Divine Glowing Health)
18. Ginger Lemon Thyme Water: Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties, so this is the perfect combo if you’re looking for something other than a sugary energy drink to enjoy after your workout. (via She Knows)
20. Lemon Lime Thyme: If you’re missing the bubbles of soda, try using sparkling water instead. There are still no calories, and this tangy lemon-lime infusion is sure to kick that soda craving. (via Kitchen Art)
Which one of these fruit-infused flavors has you chugging water? Let us know in the comments below!