Fashion Month may have come to a close, but the style inspo doesn’t stop there. Instagram is still being bombarded with fashion-forward ensembles that put the runway itself to shame. And while these perfectly put-together getups can somewhat be considered works of art (style is after all a form of expression), it’s the supporting accessories that really deserve a second glance. More specifically, the shoes. From vibrant futuristic heels to unheard-of silhouettes, the shoespiration is REAL. And some of the best looks featuring said shoes are right here. Get ready for some serious OOTD insight.
1. @jxxsy: A little bit court shoe and a whole lot of on-trend ankle boot, these high-shine numbers are a major sartorial win. Our fave way to wear them: next-level culottes and not-your-average midis. (via @jxxsy)
2. @valentinasiragusa: These powdery pink steppers are anything but average with their ever-so-slightly curved heels and bold buttoned straps. While a statement-making style like this can totally stand on its own, eye-catching prints and a simple pair of socks elevate its high-fashion feel. (via @valentinasiragusa)
3. @stylebyada: On mornings when coffee itself is not enough, easy statement pieces like these exotic monks strap kicks are a lifesaver. With minimal effort, they introduce a punch of vitality into even the most basic of basics, so your style can stay on point even when you aren’t exactly on top of your game. (via @stylebyada)
4. @notjessfashion: The wedge sneaker had its brief time in the spotlight, and now it’s all about the wedge boot. Play up the laid-back feel of rugged treads and a defined heel with casual separates, like boyfriend jeans and a cozy knit. This is effortless off-duty dressing at its best. (via @notjessfashion)
6. @evachen212: When it comes to shoes, Eva Chen never disappoints, and these floral ankle boots are no exception. While they’re the perfect complement to her bubblegum and forest green getup, they’d make a mean addition to everything from cropped denim to graphic pinafores and oversized sweaters. (via @evachen212)
7. @5inchandup: Mixed prints and bright hues consistently result in sartorial success, but sometimes less is more, especially when you have steppers like these to show off. Let the rest of your outfit keep a low profile to let them shine or go monochromatic to really make them pop. (via @5inchandup)
What Insta style stars do you follow? Do you do an #ootd on the regular? Tell us in the comments below, and be sure to tag your pics with @britandco for a chance to be featured in next week’s post.