13 Smart Closet Organizing Ideas
One of the best things about fall is switching over your closet to sweaters and boots. Why not take advantage of the wardrobe change to do a little closet organization. We’ve rounded up 13 of our favorite products and DIY ideas to help you get and stay organized.
1. Shoe Wheel ($71): Keep your kicks organized with this spinning wheel. You’ll always be able to get to your favorite pair with a quick turn.
2. Little Black Dress Jewelry Organizer ($28): If you don’t want your jewelry on display, camouflage it in your closet with this hanging organizer made to look like a little black dress.
3. OXO Double Flip-In Hamper ($60): If you have enough space on your closet floor for a hamper, go for this double sided one. Not only does it subtly mark which side is for light and which is for dark, it also hides your dirty laundry.
4. Bump Be Gone Hangers ($30-$35): Prevent dimples in the shoulders of your sweaters with these hangers. They remind us of pool noodles!
6. Picture Rail Shoe Wall: Picture rails or decorative molding are the perfect solutions for hanging high-heeled shoe on your wall. Plus it makes it easy to find the pair you’re looking for! (via Martha Stewart)
7. Over the Door Boot Organizer ($30): Keep your fall boot collection organized and in shape with this rack.
8. Clothing Dividers:Ideal for kids’ clothes, this labeling system can also be adapted to your closet. Mark off which section contains blouses and which one houses sweaters or separate by season—whichever works best for you. (via Park Avenue)
9. Axis Scarf Hanger ($9): Yes, it looks silly, but this bubble hanger is the easiest way to store scarves and belts.
10. Lighted Revolving Tie Rack ($25): Go high-tech in your closet organizing with this belt and tie rack. It’s a classic!
12. Purse Organizer ($20): Don’t damage your handbags by leaving them hanging on hooks. Instead use this hanging organizer that straps them in gently with elastic bands.
How do you keep your closet organized? Tell us in the comments!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.