You’ve probably heard that a quality winter hat is the key to staying warm in the colder seasons. But trust us, friends, that wrapping yourself up in a comfy scarf is just as important when it comes to staying toasty. Even better if the scarf is warm and looks super classy to boot. That’s why the faux fur look is so ideal. A faux fur scarf is hands down the chicest way to bundle in the chilly months, and you’ll be ready to go from midday coffee date to evening soirée in a snap. Here are 12 faux fur scarves we can’t wait to don this winter.
1. Loft Faux Fur Popover Scarf ($70): A popover scarf is like an infinity scarf, but even better. There’s no need to watch Youtube tutorials of how French women are styling their scarves in a tres chic way. Literally, just throw this beauty on and add a formal touch to whatever you’re wearing in a snap.
2. La Fiorentina Faux-Fur Pull-Through Scarf ($75): A pretty pull through is another scarf option where your work is done for you. Pop it on and you’ll create an instant collar that looks like a giant, glorious bow for any silky blouse, turtleneck or coat.
3. Forever 21 Faux Fur Infinity Scarf ($18): If the temps where you live regularly dip below zero, you deserve a really cozy scarf that keeps you feeling haute even when you’re bundled to the max. This baby is easy on the wallet, but endlessly warm and snuggly.
4. ASOS Urbancode Chevron Spliced Faux Fur Scarf ($119): Hello, elegance! If you thought chevron was just a print for your shower curtains, think again. This versatile faux fur pattern would look ah-maz-ing with a brown skirt or black leather skinnies.
5. H&M Faux Fur Tube Scarf ($20): Not into the freshly skinned look? Keep things simple and subtle with this furry, black tube scarf. Paired with your fave peacoat or sleek leather jacket, you’ll adore the varied texture and added touch of cozy.
6. Ann Taylor Faux Fur Stole ($80): What on earth is a stole, you ask? Imagine if a scarf and boa had a super classy baby. It’s meant to be draped around your shoulders and will add some serious personality to any outfit. We can’t wait to kick our simplest dresses up a notch with this romantic maroon color.
7. Target Merona Faux Fur Scarf ($18): There’s a lot to love about this beauty, especially the wallet-friendly price point. Accessorize your skinnies and turtleneck combo with it for the classiest après ski look.
8. Banana Republic Faux Rabbit Fur Scarf ($78): This gorg “faux rabbit” scarf in the prettiest pale pink will glam up any black or neutral peacoat. It’s also an ideal shoulder wrap for any winter wedding, should you get chilly in a sleeveless dress.
9. Anthropologie Faux-Fur Cocktail Collar ($88): If you’ve always imagined yourself sipping cocktails with a fabulous fur collar around your neck, you are probs our spirit animal. Dress up any look you’ve got with this fun winter neck-cessory. You’ll look fabulous, dahling.
10. ASOS Faux Fur Long Jewel Green Scarf ($53): If your winter calendar is filling up with parties and events, make time to schedule purchasing this gorg jewel green colored scarf ASAP. Imagine stepping into a room with and without it on, and you’ll understand what it means to go from drab to gorg.
11. Macy’s Colorblocked Faux-Fur Scarf ($70): No time to dress up for happy hour? No worries. Just throw on this fun color-blocked scarf wrap. The “wine” color is the perfect shade to match your glass of merlot FTW.
12. Nordstrom Ted Baker London Faux Fur Stole ($185): Even if you’ve got Champagne tastes and a caviar budget to match, you don’t want to buy real fur. You’re an activist, lady, but you still want to look good. We feel that. Check out this luxe option that’s super soft and will keep you warm and cozy until spring.
Want even more winter fashion inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.