10 Festival-Approved Accessories You’ll Actually Wear Again
T-minus how many days ‘til Bonnaroo? Beyond a slew of unsuspecting anklets, temporary tattoos, and lace-up gladiators, we’ve got you covered with 10 must-have festival fashion essentials that will have you raging on like a rockstar, but will last you long after the last act ends. A little personalization a la your pom-pom-strewn crown — or the addition of some pins and patches to your souvenir jacket — will speak volumes come week two of Coachella.
1. Free People Beth Pom-Pom Headpiece ($24): Catch ya later (or never), flower crowns. We’ve found your replacement. Channel your inner bohemian princess with this colorful pom-pom-adorned headpiece that calls for a Grecian maxi dress and glitter lips.
2. Rebecca Minkoff Wonderland Bucket ($125): Between pick-up games of hacky sack at the fairgrounds and a jam-packed concert itinerary, a hands-free sac is absolutely in order. The festival gods have spoken: This rainbow-striped drawstring bucket bag is non-negotiable, especially with some trusty Tevas on standby.
3. Georgia Perry Peace Hand Lapel Pin ($20): Oh yeah. Let the good times roll with this cheeky peace hand emoji pin that deserves to be placed front and center. You know what to do: Fasten it on the lapel of a denim jacket, your favorite baseball cap, or a retro ringer tee for good measure.
4. Glamorous Tassel Festival Belt ($23): Use this playful pink beaded belt to breathe new life into an old pair of high-waisted vintage Levis or give some trend-right frayed hem jeans the special treatment. Grown women require bold belts.
5. Need Supply Mixed Pom Pom Hat ($32): Coachella-bound or Panama-ready? BOTH (‘cause vacation and festival season go hand-in-hand, amirite?). As you soak up the rays in style, allow this straw pom-pom hat to shield you from any potentially damaging rays.
6. ZeroUV White Heart Sunnies ($15): A surefire way to take any festival look from zero to 100? It’s all about dem shades. Make ‘em stop and stare with these fabulous white heart-shaped sunnies that were made for Snapchatting and racking up those likes on Insta.
7. Chan Luu Thread Thru Palm Tree Earrings ($80): What else would you sport while camping out at the Colorado Desert? Our thoughts exactly. Team these dainty palm tree earrings featuring itty bitty coral tassels with an off-the-shoulder dress and gladiators for the lewk of the season.
8. Brit x Target Weave a Necklace Kit ($25): Lend your own unique spin on festival fashion by DIYing a creation of your own. Use this Brit x Target kit to weave a fringe-tastic tassel necklace that can be paired with anything from a simple white tee to an embroidered tunic dress. *Expect* compliments.
9. Sbicca Leather Huarache Sandals ($68): Meet the unofficial sandal of summer that deserves a top spot in your festival capsule wardrobe. Colorful woven huaraches with Mexican flair will fit right in with your uniform of band tees, fringed knit ponchos, and easy-breezy rompers.
10. Clare V Fannypack in Madras Weave ($245): Can you say festival swag 2.0? Call it whatever you want — a fanny pack, a bum pack, a belt bag — the bottom of the line is that you need one on standby. Toss this preppy madras weave option on alongside some denim overalls and white canvas sneakers for Bonnaroo (and beyond).
Which of these boho-chic accessories will you be scooping up for festival season? Follow us on Pinterest for more swimwear inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.