12 Fire Pit Recipes for Your Summertime Backyard Soiree
Summertime means the temperature is starting to spike and the sun is out just a little longer, making outdoor activities a whole lot more fun. From your girls’ glamping trips to relaxing days at the beach, you know you’re dying to take advantage of everything the warm weather has to offer. Of course this includes jumping on the BBQ bandwagon and throwing your start-of-the-summer party. We’ve already got you covered with the best boozy iced tea cocktails, but you’ll also need some crazy delicious recipes you can make on your fire pit. So break out your fave sundress, pull out your go-to table decor and fire up the pit for 12 seriously yummy recipes that will wow at your next backyard get-together.
2. Campfire Cinnamon Rolls: Step back, s’mores — these sticky bites are taking over. All you need are crescent rolls, cinnamon and sugar to create these yummy snacks that can work for breakfast or dessert. (via Almost Supermom)
6. Crescent Dogs: Hot dogs are a classic summer treat, but after tasting this you’ll never want a boring bun again. Wrap the dog in a crescent roll for a crunchy and salty dish you’ll want to make all summer long. (via Tablespoon)
7. Mexican Street Corn: Need a side dish for your backyard BBQ? It only takes a few ingredients to make this appetizing twist on traditional corn on the cob. (via Saving Money Camping)
8. Meatball Sub on a Stick: When you think of summer eats, you usually don’t think of meatball subs — until now. These super simple, mess-free stick snacks make for an awesome appetizer or a quick and easy meal. (via Cookies and Cups)
10. Campfire Cones: It’s time to say goodbye to roasting marshmallows and hello to these new fire pit faves. This treat is all about DIYing, so get creative with your combos to make the perfect cone tailored to your tastes. (via Brit + Co)
11. Pizza Nachos: Pizza and nachos in one dish? Oh baby. Combine your two favorite comfort foods in this open-fire dish that will satisfy the cravings of everyone at your party. (via Cooking With Janica)
12. Campfire Eclairs: Fire pit dishes can be aesthetically pleasing too. Pick up a package of crescent rolls, pudding, chocolate frosting and whipped cream, and you’ll have a dish that’s *almost* too pretty to eat. (via This Grandma Is Fun)
Follow us on Pinterest for more easy and delicious summer recipe ideas.