After you do a little spring cleaning and declutter your creative work space, you’ll have room to infuse your office with Pantone’s spring 2016 colors and other decorations to celebrate the end of winter, erm, we mean the beginning of spring! These 13 fresh and floral desk accessories are just the bright and cheerful pick-me-up you need to spread a little indoor garden-inspired cheer throughout the office.
1. Rifle Paper Co. Floral Pencils ($12): Take note of these springy graphite pencils from Rifle Paper Co. in all of their iconic floral prints. You can expense office supplies, right?
2. Urban Outfitters Floral Photo Clip String Set ($12): Exclusive to Urban Outfitters, these floral photo clips are the perfect mix of office appropriate and totally unique.
3. Print Design Studio Tribal Bullhead Art ($18+): Along with those gorgeous selfies you took at your sister’s wedding, hang this print in your office for a sweet pastel reminder to take life by the horns.
4. Urban Outfitters Art Instruction Notebook ($13): Floral may be quintessentially spring, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be unique. This black and botanical hardcover notebook is beautifully bold and ready for all of your coworkers to gawk over.
5. Ban.do Florabunda iPhone 6 Case ($27): Floribunda, dude! This radical iPhone 6 case is just the thing your phone needs to ride the #worklife wave all the way into spring.
6. Rifle Paper Co. Honeydew Weekly Desk Planner With Tear-Off Sheets ($12): This office desk pad does more than schedule your weekly tasks and meetings — it’s a gorgeous reminder that there’s beautiful flora outside. It may have you itching for the weekend to begin.
7. Forever 21 Floral Earbuds ($10): Rock out to your favorite tunes at work with these not-so-subtle earbuds by Forever 21. Just make sure your crazy dance moves won’t get you into trouble.
8. Forever 21 Floral Print Pouch ($8): Stash your wandering writing utensils in this gorgeous bubble gum pink floral pouch with gold accents for maximum awe-factor.
9. Papyrus Poppy Pen ($6): Just because you have a grown-up, professional job does not mean you have to limit yourself to boring standard pens. Break this poppy pen out whenever you’re feeling a little down, and it’ll give you all the positive vibes you need to kill it at the office.
10. Paperchase Floral Kraft Boxed Writing Set ($14): Instead of scrolling through Instagram on your lunch break, why not take some inspiration from Hemingway and write a good ol’ fashioned letter. This floral writing set from Paperchase comes with 30 sheets of delicately designed writing paper and 15 matching envelopes and sticker seals to get you started on your next great literary adventure.
11. Kate Spade New York Bunches of Love Small Notepad ($8): Need a fun-sized notepad? These little tikes from Kate Spade are effortlessly gorgeous and perfectly practical.
12. Leah Duncan Meadowfield Sticky Notes ($11): Whether you’re marking a page or jotting down a quick note, this sticky note set has eight different sizes and prints for just about everything you could ever need.
13. Natural Life Dog Magnet Clips ($17): Paperclip your important docs together with these adorable floral doggies from Natural Life. They’re a guaranteed middle-of-the-workday smile break.
Are you decking your office out for spring? Show us on Instagram by tagging @BritandCo.