10 Need-to-Follow Frenchies and Boston Terriers
We don’t know what it is about French Bulldogs and Boston Terriers, but they can carry an Instagram account better than most humans. Maybe it’s the big ears, their astonishing scarf-wearing abilities or their loving, big-eyed stares. Whatever it is, how can you not follow these Insta-loving pups?
1. @bonjourbrie: Brie, the San Francisco Boston Terrier, is just too pretty. And she poses like she knows it. She’s also one of the many dogs on this list who can rock a scarf like they were born to do it.
3. @trotterpup: Pretty much Insta-famous, Trotter boasts over 200K followers. This is probably because of her regular costumed photoshoots with her little brother, Winter. Trust us, they’re pretty epic.
4. @riobluebostonterrier: Rio the Boston Terrier has those crazy eyes that make for great photo ops. No matter where she is or what she’s wearing, her face always seems to say, “WTF is happening?”
5. @yourdogcharlie: Charlie and Gibson are two hefty Frenchies who live in Canada. When they’re not checking out the ladies, they are cuddled up on the couch, napping. Actually, they spend most of the time napping if their Instagram is any indication.
6. @coachthebostonterrier: Coach, the Boston Terrier, lives in Huntington Beach and seems to enjoy a very active, outdoorsy lifestyle. Coach is also involved in the local dog rescue scene and apparently enjoys trying on his human’s clothes.
9. @we.farted: This mischievous family of Frenchies is comprised of Mango, Vespa, Coconut and Moped. They generally hang out and dress up together, but they also post videos on their Facebook page if you want to see the pups in action.
10. @piggyandpolly: Frenchies Piggy and Polly are two of the prettiest dog sisters you’ll ever see. They spend their days lounging in the sheets in their Florida home. They don’t seem to go out much, probably because the hot southern sun would burn their fair skin.
Do you want a puppy so badly right now or what? Tell us which Insta-famous dogs you follow in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)