Having a fun night doesn’t always mean a night out on the town. As fall approaches, consider having a fun night in instead. If you want to do more than just have a dinner party, why not try a game night? We found 15 fun ideas—from games to food to decor—to make your night a bit more memorable. Let’s start with the games, shall we?
1. Word on the Street ($17): A new take on the word game, where you’re trying to collect letters on your side of the board by spelling out different words. Great for groups or one-on-one.
2. Anomia ($14): Take advantage of all the random information floating around in your head with this game that requires you to face off with other players and race to give a correct answer to the question on your opponent’s card.
4. Reverse Charades ($19): Just like it sounds, this is the opposite of classic charades. Instead of one person acting and the rest of the team guessing—the team is acting out and one member is guessing as many clues as possible.
5. Wits & Wagers ($25): The added layer to this trivia game? Not only do you have to share an answer, but you can bet on who answered correctly or not.
9. Dice Dip: Such a simple and clever way to make your dip more fun. The black dots on this die are made with black sesame seeds, but you could also use poppy seeds depending on the kind of dip. (via Hungry Happenings)
11. Dice Favor Boxes ($13): Send guests home with snacks or treats in these dice-shaped boxes. You can order them as printables, or already assembled.
13. Scrabble Invites (from $18): If you’re planning a game night in advance, send out these adorable invites.
14. Thin Hinge Bangle ($38): We’re sure this understated spade bangle will bring you luck if you’re hosting a poker night.
What’s your favorite tip for hosting game night? Tell us in the comments or find us on Twitter!