Shape Up Your Next Party With 25 Genius Geometric Ideas
We’re all about themed parties, from donut parties to confetti obsessions. We also love geometric shapes on everything: swimwear, lighting, jewelry, you name it. So it was only a matter of time before we combined the two and decided to show y’all how to throw a party studded with geometric decorations! Appropriate for birthdays, weddings and no-occasion-needed soirees, the geo theme can be both playful and upscale. Erase all thoughts of high school math class and use these 25 geometric party ideas to buy, DIY or simply find some inspiration for your next event.
8. Neon Pink, Navy Blue and Yellow Triangle Garland ($12): These strands are super simple, but add lively pops of color to any party. You could easily even make this yourself with construction paper and string.
10. Geometric Ice Cream Cups ($8): Bust these babies out at your next BBQ and enjoy as instructed!
15. Washi Tape Wall: Take your party to a whole new level and add some temporary decor to your walls or doors like we did at our Brit + Co headquarters. And honestly, who doesn’t love some washi tape? (via Brit + Co)
17. Mini Geometrics Party Tableware ($7): From the mini geometric shapes to the scalloped edges, this tableware is all kinds of cute! Perfect for serving up cupcakes and other desserts at your next girly soiree.
20. Kaleido Trays ($16 and up): These trays are EVERYTHING! Mix and match different shapes and colors to create a unique arrangement every time.
21. Mini Geometric Scallop Bunting ($30): The tiniest bit of shapes can still make a huge impact, like with this mini scalloped garland. The gold clay gives it a subdued, earthy look and there are plenty more colors to choose from!
23. Geometric Ornament Templates ($25): These versatile ornaments don’t need to be confined to just your Christmas tree.
25. Geometric Triangular Party Printable ($20): Make your party prep a whole lot easier with this set of customizable printables. It includes everything you need, from food labels and cupcake wrappers to stemware tags and menus.
Will you be throwing a geometric party? Which of these ideas are you dying to try out?Comment away!