12 Items for People Who Love Sleep More Than Anything
Let’s be honest, there are very few things in life that feel as good as snuggling with your pillow in a comfy, cozy bed. And some of us out there who prefer the feeling of drifting off into a pleasant slumber to anything else in the world. Since so many of us are sleep deprived these days, those precious moments you can get some well-deserved shut-eye should be enjoyed to the fullest extent. If you (or someone in your life) really know how to indulge in a quality night’s sleep when possible, take a look at some of these relaxing products that will make catching z’s all the better.
1. Ekouaer Long Sleeve Pajamas ($32+): Coziness doesn’t begin and end with your bed. Any sleep aficionado knows that the right pajamas, like this classic button-down set, are key to a good slumber.
2. Pukka Herbs Organic Night Time Herbal Tea ($25 for 6 boxes): Soothing and relaxing oat flower, lavender, and lime flower are an excellent blend for lulling you into a peaceful night of rest. Just brew, sip, and sleep.
3. Pluto Pillow ($85+): Sure, there are lots of good pillows out there, but this one is totally customized to your sleep style. Simply fill out the online profile and you’re well on your way to having a high-quality pillow that’s made just for you. And it’s guaranteed for 100 nights, so if you don’t love it, you can send it back.
4. HC Collection Bed Sheets Set ($24+): With deep pockets and double-brushed microfibers, these sheets are practically guaranteed to give you a non-bunching, non-scratching, hotel bed-esque night of sleep.
5. CozyPhones Sleep Headphones ($15): Are you one of those people who simply can’t get to sleep without music, a guided meditation, a podcast, or just some white noise? You’re in luck. Because these soft, comfortable headphones let you drift off to sleep listening to your favorite sounds without disturbing your partner. It’s a win-win for everyone.
6. Armi Tee image “I’d Rather Be Sleeping” Sweatshirt ($24+): Look, your friends and family should know you well enough to know this: No matter where you are or what you’re doing, you’d still rather be snuggling under the covers. Not only is this sweatshirt an amazing wardrobe choice for Lazy Sundays, but it also expresses how you truly feel about life.
7. Big Red Rooster White Noise Machine ($20): Some soothing white noise or even some atmospheric sounds like rain, thunderstorms, the rainforest, or rolling ocean waves are sometimes all you need to turn off your brain and snooze away.
8. Slip Silk Sleep Mask ($50): Finding the right sleep mask can be tricky. Not only do you want to block out sleep-disturbing light, but you also want to wear a fabric that’s light enough to stay cool and comfortable all night. This silk mask is just the ticket for hot sleepers who need some quality beauty rest.
9. VicTsing Cool Mist Humidifier and Oil Diffuser ($53): Drop a little essential oil into the water in this cool mist humidifier and you’re well on your way to Snooze Town. You can also use this humidifier with water alone to keep your bedroom climate just right for sleeping.
10. Fuzzy Babba Sloth Face Knit Slipper Sock ($15): What is a sleep lover’s favorite animal? The sloth, of course. Pay homage to your personal Patronus with these soft, comfortable, and irresistibly cute slipper socks that you won’t want to take off.
11. The Sleepy Cottage Breakfast at Tiffany’s Sleep Eye Mask ($18+): Holly Golightly knew the best way to fight off the “mean reds” is to get as much beauty sleep as possible. And no one had quite as much sleep style as the glamorous Breakfast at Tiffany’s character, so why not take a siesta in this beautiful Tiffany Blue sleep mask?
12. Huzi Infinity Pillow ($40): Sometimes you can’t always get home to enjoy a restful night’s sleep. When you’re on the road, enjoy a peaceful slumber (even in a packed airplane) with this adjustable travel pillow. It’s not only easy to use but also easy to carry with you.
Do you have any recommendations for great gifts for better sleep? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.