20 Products to Help You Get Your Best Sleep Ever
We spend about a third of our lives sleeping, so it’s important to make the most of the time we spend snoozing. A good night’s rest can do wonders for your mind, body, and mood, but getting one is easier said than done. If you struggle to fall or stay asleep, here are 19 products that might just help you finally get the beauty rest you deserve.
1. Casper Glow ($89): It may seem counterintuitive to use a light to help you sleep, but think back on the times that an annoyingly bright light has disturbed your zzz’s. Casper Glow is a sleekly designed, smartphone-controlled lamp with a countdown timer to help you wind down for the night. And in the morning, the Glow’s ambient light sensor will gauge how bright or dark your room is before gently filling it with warm light, easing you into the day.
2. Google Home Mini ($49): An essential part of getting quality shut-eye is to establish a regular routine. Use technology to help you do it with a smart home device like Google Home Mini, where you can ask for mindfulness tips, short meditations, or relaxing noises. You can also set up a regular bedtime routine that will turn down the lights, adjust your room temperature, set your alarm, and more — all with voice activation.
3. Sagely Naturals Tranquility Cream ($36): In addition to CBD, this lotion is packed with bergamot oil, lavender oil, and argan oil to help elevate your mood and calm your body.
4. Calm (available on iOS and Android): Meditation app Calm has plenty of features to help keep you, well, calm. You can wind down with Sleep Stories — bedtime tales for adults narrated by soothing voices such as those of actors Stephen Fry and Matthew McConaughey. There are both fiction and non-fiction options, each lasting 20-25 minutes, but you’ll likely be in dreamland before you finish one.
5. The Pure Company Aromatherapy Diffuser ($44): Transform your sleep space into a spa sanctuary with a push of a button. This aromatherapy diffuser has a timer feature, fine mist, and soft LED light.
6. Traditional Medicinals Nighty Night Tea ($5): This minty tea has a blend of passionflower herb, chamomile, and lemon to help you say nighty-night.
7. Linenspa 2-Inch Gel-Infused Memory Foam Mattress Topper ($50+): If you’re not ready to shell out for a brand-new mattress, this memory foam topper will affordably upgrade the coziness of your current bed.
8. Nest Learning Thermostat ($249): Make sure your bedroom temperature is just right with a smart thermostat that’s energy efficient and app-controlled. It even adjusts to your habits, so soon you won’t even have to set the thermostat yourself.
9. Boll & Branch Solid Hemmed Sheet Set ($200+): These 100 percent organic cotton sheets are Fair Trade and GOTS-certified, lightweight, and super-soft, and they get more comfy with every wash.
10. YnM Cooling Weighted Blanket ($113+): Weighted blankets have reportedly helped with sounder sleep, but they can get toasty in the warmer months. This version has tiny glass beads evenly distributed throughout and is made with cool-to-the-touch bamboo viscose material to keep you comfortable all night.
11. Parachute Classic Bathrobe ($99): A plush, 100 percent Turkish cotton bathrobe like this one from Parachute will instantly give you a luxurious, spa-worthy vibe for your nighttime pre-bed rituals.
12. Slip Slipsilk Pure Silk Eye Mask ($50): Block out light and any other obstacles with this luxe silk eye mask. Beauty sleep, here you come.
13. LectroFan High-Fidelity White Noise Machine ($50): This white noise machine has 10 fan sounds and 10 ambient white noise settings (including white, pink, and brown) to help drown out annoying auditory distractions when you’re trying to fall asleep.
14. Diptyque Feuille de Lavande Candle ($36+): Use this candle right before bed to doze off to the calming fragrance of lavender fields.
15. Sunday Scaries Vegan CBD Gummies ($50): If stress is what’s preventing you from getting a good night’s sleep, CBD may help ease your anxiety. These tasty vegan gummies contain full-spectrum CBD and no THC, as well as vitamins B12 and D3.
16. EyeBuyDirect SightRelax Glasses ($35+): You should really put away your devices before bed, but if you absolutely can’t, at least get a pair of digital protection glasses to reduce eyestrain. EyeBuyDirect’s SightRelax glasses are anti-reflective and have a premium blue light filter to help relax your eyes.
17. Casper Pillow ($75+): Never underestimate the power of a good pillow: It can be the difference between waking up refreshed and waking up with a crick in your neck. This 2-in-1 pillow is the best of both worlds, with a firm inner pillow and a cushioned outer one to provide just the right balance of softness and support.
18. This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray ($29): Spritz some on your pillow before going to bed, and let the blend of essential oils like lavender, patchouli, and chamomile send you off into a deep slumber.
19. Plant People Drops+ Sleep ($79): These drops not only have full-spectrum CBD, but they also contain cannabinol (a cannabinoid with sedative properties) and calming and anti-inflammatory botanical terpenes. Put half a dropper under your tongue 15-20 minutes before bedtime and sleep easy.
20. Eight Sleep Pod ($1,995+): This high-tech bed uses dynamic thermoregulation, biometric tracking, and smart home integration to help you get your best sleep ever. Thanks to an AI that learns from your sleep patterns, the Pod automatically adjusts your bed to the optimal temperature, keeping you resting cool for deeper, more uninterrupted zzz’s.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.