21 Birthday Gift Ideas for Your Celebrity-Obsessed Bestie
We all have (or are) that starstruck, celeb-obsessed friend who always manages to bump into someone famous on the street, grocery store or at an expertly scheduled run-in based on the tagged locale on their latest Instagram post (#jkkinda). Whether you have a celeb-obsessed BFF with a birthday coming up or need creative favor ideas for your celeb-themed party, these hilarious gifts inspired by our most beloved and notorious celebrities will have all your pop-culture obsessed buds asking you to host *every* party from now on. Get ready for plenty of “Hotline Bling”and Adele references, because here are the ultimate 21 best friend birthday gifts for the celebrity-obsessed.
1. Jazzelli Designs Drake Sticker Set ($7+): You’ve seen meme after meme of the “Hotline Bling” singer hitting flaming tennis balls and swinging lightsabers. If you can’t get enough of Drizzy’s dance moves, the ultimate Drake sticker pack will meet all your decorating needs.
2. Urban Outfitters I Woke Up Like This Mug ($10): Pay homage to Queen B while letting everyone know you’re all about that #flawless lifestyle: rolling out of bed and out the door, makeup free and with a mane of a ‘do. Heck, no one can talk to you about confidence.
3. Wicked Custom Apparel 1-800-GOTTA-ZAYN Crewneck Sweatshirt ($15+): When it comes to parties, get-togethers and any kind of awkward situation… You’re all about pulling a Zayn so you can GTFO. Embrace your introverted side while staying cozy in this ultra comfy crewneck sweater that says it all.
4. Hello Hurra Lindsay Lohan Parent Trap T-Shirt ($18): ’90s kids everywhere can relate: LiLo practically shaped your childhood with her role as the troublemaking twins in The Parent Trap (1998). If you ever wished you were as posh as her Brit half or loved that PB + Oreo combo, this double-feature t-shirt is the one for you.
5. B+C Must Reads Color Me Good Cara Coloring Book ($13): Cara Delevingne reminded everyone that models CAN have personality with her spunky ‘tude and crazy faces. Now you can color in the fab supermodel in this contemporary coloring book of 32 pages.
6. B+C Must Reads Color Me Swoon ($15): You’re a sucker for chiseled jaw-lines and chest hair, which means you’re probably a sucker for this coloring book filled with over 60 swoon-worthy guys. Forget your priorities and color your troubles away with hotties that include the likes of Ryan Gosling, Brad Pitt, Will Smith and George Clooney. Mhmmm.
7. Justin Timberlake Shop Drink You Away Shot Glass ($15): Recovering from a heartbreak? Easy, as long as you can sip from these shot glasses. There’s nothing a little JT + Jack can’t fix.
8. Perks of Aurora EW! Mug ($18): Rep your favorite sketch on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon with this mug featuring Fallon as character Sara. “And if you’re wondering, that’s S-A-R-A, with no H, because H’s are ew!”
9. Skphil Fat Amy Crushed It ($26): You memorized every lyric, every line in Pitch Perfect. Now you can channel your love for acapella or just the most hilarious character ever with this tee featuring Rebel Wilson as Fat Amy with her famous quote, “Crushed it.”
10. Mug for your Home Hello It’s Tea Mug Adele Coffee Cup ($9): Commuters everywhere have Adele to thank for making those long rides a little more bearable. Her undeniably soulful music has made you feel things you’ve never felt before, for an S.O. that you maybe never had. If that sounds familiar, this “Hello it’s tea” mug is the one for you, regardless of whether you like tea or not.
11. Beyoncé Shop Conversational Tote ($25): Since making quite the statement with her “Formation” Superbowl halftime performance and MV, Bey’s merch game has never been stronger. Not only does the song strive to empower black culture, the extremely quotable lyrics have also found their way onto everything from hats to totes.
12. Zazzle Celebrity Eyebrows Throw Pillow ($37): Keep your brow game in check while giving your bed or couch some #onfleek decor with this pillow that’s decked out in celeb brows. Featuring iconic brows like those of Edie Sedgwick and Marilyn Monroe, this pillow is the decor must-have for beauty-lovers everywhere.
13. SunnyLife Inflatable Swan ($70): Floats are the raging new pool essential this spring and summer. Ever since Taylor Swift and beau Calvin Harris were snapped on Instagram on a swan float, the lucky bird floaty has been seen everywhere from UO to Sunnylife.
14. Obsessories LA Justin Bieber Stud Earrings ($10): Since killin’ it with hits like “What do you mean?” and “Sorry,” JB has shed his tween-heartthrob persona to assume the role of grown-up stud. Whether you’re an old Belieber or a new one, flaunt your support of the star with these Bieber stud earrings.
15. Sassy Celebs Leonardo DiCaprio Sticker Set ($2): The *Oscar-winning* actor seems to only get better with age. If his face is the one you want to see on your planner, desk, window or even pillow… This Leo sticker pack is the one for you.
16. Hello Hurra Miley Cyrus T-Shirt ($18): You gotta give it to her: Miley Cyrus knows how to turn heads, with her controversial MV’s and infamous tongue-wagging. Now you can turn heads too with this attention-grabbing t-shirt featuring a compilation of Miley’s tongues.
17. Loyal Ninja Miley Expressions Sticker Pack ($4): The great thing about this sticker pack of Miley’s facial expressions is it can literally transform anything boring into something eye-catching. Say goodbye to plain ol’ phone cases or notebook covers with this new decorative must-have.
18. Headline Shirts National Treasure T-Shirt ($28): Nicholas Cage, oh Nicholas Cage. This *national treasure* king of meme faces is now yours to keep on this vintage style printed tee.
19. RedBubble Party Hardy T-Shirt ($25): Let ‘em know where the party’s at with this “Party Hardy” tee. If Tom Hardy’s English accent gets you weak in the knees, this shirt is practically already yours.
20. RedBubble Team DiCaprio Studio Pouch ($22): From Titanic to the Revenant, there’s nothing that this man of many talents can’t do, including finding a way into your heart. This polyester pouch lets everyone know whose team you’re on, while giving you a handy place to store all your pens or makeup.
21. RedBubble Uncle Jessie’s Girl ($26): There’s no denying John Stamos had major *sex-appeal* even from his Uncle Jessie days. If you’ve ever fantasized playing Mr. Katsopolis’ love interest on Full House, this phone case is the one for you.
Did we forget your celeb crush? Tweet us @BritandCo to let us know which celeb merch you’ll be rocking!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.”
It can be intimidating to step out on your own and build a business from the ground up. As part of our collaboration with Office Depot, we're talking with Selfmade alum and solopreneur Colette Lawrence, the faith-based motivator and relationship builder behind The M.E.E. Movement, about ways in which women in business can find success.
B + C: How did you know M.E.E. Movement was your business to start?
The M.E.E Movement represents motivation, empowerment, and encouragement for women. It is what represents me. I did not know at first that it was my business to start, but then the thought of monetizing what I loved came to me. It scared me, however. I registered the business in July 2020 and have been slowly building my wings since.
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
Thinking through and researching what the requirements are to start my business, and then asking questions of people who are in the business. Not all advice worked; however, it helped me to figure out what I needed to do and not to do.
B + C: Did you always know life coaching would be your entrepreneurial path?
(Smiles) No, I did not. I 'stumbled" on it. I knew that people were always coming to me for advice and I found that I loved having conversations with them, especially with women, young and old.
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
My most valuable takeaway was the first day of training: Get out of your own way. There were a lot of great moments and important takeaways from every presenter. However, getting out of my own way, pushing past doubts, was for me my most valuable takeaway. Doing something that I had never done before took courage. If I do not focus on what is happening with me mentally then I cannot deliver to my clients successfully.
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
Get out of your head. You have something to offer. You have what you need to succeed so go ahead and do it.
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
I stay motivated by listening to music and listening to motivational speakers, and sometimes someone will just reach out and talk about the impact that I made in their life. That adds the extra juice or sauce I need to pummel through the day.
B + C: What's your best organizational tip?
Keep a diary and journal. It's the best way for me to keep organized and it also provides a source motivation as I record not only my "losses" but my wins as well.
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Shirley Toliver – She motivates and empowers and makes me always want to show up.
B + C: What has receiving the Office Depot scholarship to Selfmade done to help you start or grow your business?
The scholarship was a blessing in that all the areas that were covered offered valuable information that I needed, from social media to HR. As a new business owner, I needed to know this to increase my own personal awareness in what it takes to run a successful business. The candidness of the presenters made it easy to see myself in their shoes and helped me to realize that I can also get there.
Want to feel motivated to take the next step for your business? Let Office Depot OfficeMax give you the confidence you need with a suite of business services & solutions to help you put your best foot forward. Make a good first impression with business cards & build the business pitch of your dreams with custom presentations. With Office Depot OfficeMax you'll find the tools to reach new customers with confidence.
Head to Office Depot's Selfmade page to check out even more amazing business resources (and discounts!) to help you accomplish more on your entrepreneurial journey. These offers are available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of all this goodness while supplies last. Want to join the next Selfmade cohort this summer? Check out all of the scholarship details right here.