If you love to check things off a to-do list and your idea of heaven is The Container Store or a perfect, color-coordinated, tab-filled planner, then we’ve got a few gifts to add to your wish list — or your gifts for your BFF, a real-life Monica Gellar. These chic products will leave any ultra-organized perfectionist brimming with satisfaction and feeling pretty darn close to perfect.
1. Chloe + Isabel Travel Jewelry Organizer Kit ($39): Whether you’re heading to the office, out for drinks or off on your next weekend trip, this DIY jewelry organizer disguised as a notebook is the perfect way to stash your beads and baubles.
2. Cordito Cord + Plug Rollup ($49): If tangled wires, cords and headphones make you cringe, this metallic rollup pouch with a zipper pocket is an adorable way to keep your knick knacks and smaller gear organized.
3. Get Sh*t Done Notepad ($8): If you prefer hand writing all of your to-dos and appointments, keep yourself on track with this tough-love notepad.
4. Florabunda Mobile Charger ($30): Caught with your phone out of juice? Never again! This adorable mobile charger is cute and compact, making it a must-have for any busy bee on the go.
5. Polka Dot Recipe Box and Cards ($34): Counter top recipe boxes may feel like a thing of the past in the age of free apps, download-and-print and Pinterest. But if you’re the type of person who cherishes handwritten family recipes, this chic recipe tin is the picture-perfect container for your kitchen.
6. Medium Agenda Planner ($36): Cute, compact and classy: This planner is a perfectionist’s dream come true with a special section for notes to jot down your favorite restaurants, books, movies and shows around town.
7. Golden Bird Ring Holder ($12): Show off those pretty, pretty jewels! Slip the rings off your fingers and onto this sweet little ring holder.
8. Obsessive Chef Cutting Board ($26): Etched with precise measurements and details, this beechwood cutting board is a must for persnickety chefs and finicky foodies!
9. iRoller Touchscreen Cleaner ($20): Prefer your gizmos to look box-fresh and smudge-free? Clean up that finger-smudged mess with a liquid-free, reusable touchscreen cleaner for your smartphone, tablet, laptop or any other touchscreen device.
10. Classic Station ($30): Bring your everyday essentials like your sunglasses, keys and phone together in one neat and versatile bamboo caddy without getting tangled in charging cables or plugs.
11. Maze Travel Case ($29): From a long-haul flight to an errand-filled weekend, don’t leave home without this bright and pretty pouch to stash your essentials, toiletries or knick knacks. Plus, the interior waterproof lining makes for easy cleaning. Score!
12. Pattern Play: A Coloring Book for Grown-Ups ($10): Trying to do everything perfectly can be pretty exhausting. Let go of that pent-up stress and anxiety and get those creative juices flowing with this modern, pattern-filled coloring book for grown-ups. If you don’t stay in the lines, we promise we won’t tell!
How adorable are these organizational goodies? Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo.